faulty pram! any1 else have a prob like this???

jellymo

mummy to alex and daniel
Reaction score
i bought a hauck roadster sl as a second pram to keep at my mums house and when i went to strap alex in the other day part of the harness came apart and as it was part of the strap that went round her tummy i couldnt use it at all. I had only bought it in feb and when i took it back to the shop i was really annoyed by the womans attitude towards me. She actually said " can u not just stitch it urself " . IMPOSSIBLE as it would have needed machine stitched and the harness was actually stitched to the seat unit. To cut a long story short i left it with them to be looked at by the repair people but it wouldnt be for a few days which i wasnt thrilled about but left it at that.
When i told my other half he got annoyed and decided to ring them and give him a piece of his mind and as a result i got a phone call to say that the repair man was coming to the shop straight away to collect the pram and fix it and it would be ready the next morning!!
RESULT :happydance:
True to their word it was ready and when it was picked up the woman who i had originally spoken to and was a bit of a cow, slinked off out the back and let another lady do the talking!
anyway rant over lol
has anyone else had problems like this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->