Favorite IC tests?

breakingdawn

Reaction score
I guess I am going to cave. Even though I said I wasn't. What is your favorite Internet "cheapie" off Amazon? Preferably something with a 2 day shipping option! :flower:

I like wondfo. It gave me a positive at 7 dpo with my daughter and it gave me positives from 5-7 dpo with my chemical. Cheap and picks up extremely small amounts of hcg

gl ;3 I have every brand in existence. I haven't tested with all of them yet. There's so many but this will be my second baby so I just thought I'd do an experiment with each brand per dpo.

Good idea!! Then you can post reviews on here for all us ladies to peek at :winkwink:

I used wondfo with my first two pregnancies, just was not sure if something better came out by now! Haha!

I bought Easy @ home ovulation and pregnancy strips. They are my first IC. I didn't have luck with the ovulation ones, but I wasn't accurate with how I was testing so it could have been me. One thing I noticed though, is I get NO second line to even guess on the pregnancy ones which doesn't keep you guessing. On the dollar tree and frer I felt like I often got evaps or an indent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->