Favourite Christmas drinks?

Pearls18

Reaction score
What are your favourite Xmas drinks? I was thinking mostly alcoholic (hubby is working away this week which means duty free but need inspiration!) I like baileys, mulled wine and Harvey's sherry as my go to, but wondering what else others have!

Specifically Christmas it would be mulled wine. Any other alcohol we have at christmas is something we would drink any time of the year of we were going to, like wine or jack Daniels

Yeah we will be sure to have JD in, have you tried Jim Beam maple? It's really lovely and quite Christmassy actually. I'm not sure whether to try egg nog, my mum says its gross though!

Schloer(sp?) love it!!

Yeah we will be sure to have JD in, have you tried Jim Beam maple? It's really lovely and quite Christmassy actually. I'm not sure whether to try egg nog, my mum says its gross though!

I haven't. We've tried most of the jd range but I noticed last year there was a white one with Apple or something in it. I may get dh one for Christmas to try lol if I see the Jim beam I will try it though.
I've never had egg nog, I don't think I would like it. It looks really thick and creamy and I don't like that in an alcoholic drink. I don't drink baileys or anything like that either

I always drink Disaronno around Christmas time. With coke or in hot chocolate.. mmm!

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-10-18-21-33-47_zpsgso4gfog.png

This one

I loooove snuggling up with a mug of hot chocolate and Baileys! Or a peppermint mocha with a shot of Baileys.

Eggnog is super hit or miss for me. I've had stuff that makes me want to gag and others that I can actually have a few glasses of. Usually the homemade stuff is best but even then I think it can vary. It's definitely not something I go out of my way to drink but if it's there and it's drinkable, it does feel very Christmassy!

Cranberry juice with spiced rum is nice in the winter. A hot toddy is another favorite winter drink for my DH and me.

I like a tequila rose, a sherry or just a regular drink like a glass of wine or a g&t. I won't be drinking this Christmas as I'm bf'ing so I'll just be glaring at DH as he enjoys a few festive drinks :haha:

I love the Starbucks and Costa Christmas drinks. White hot choc and eggnog latte yum. Not long to go :)

Port, Sherry, Mulled wine, champagne, advocaat. I can't drink alcohol this year though (well maybe one small wine ;)) so i'll be drinking sparkling grape juice.

I love the Starbucks and Costa Christmas drinks. White hot choc and eggnog latte yum. Not long to go :)

I am literally counting down the days until the return of the Black Forest gateaux hot chocolate.....

Thanks everyone, bottlegreen do a lovely spiced berry cordial for those who can't drink this Xmas, you drink it warm and it's a lovely alternative to mulled wine :)

I will look into the winter Jack too!

I just like wine, any wine :haha:

OH and my parents love spiced rum and eggnog.

Oh my, i love costa black forest hot chocolate. Me and my sister have a race each year to get the first one :haha:

Starbucks have just brought out a mulled apple and mixed fruit drink. Need to try this!

I like baileys around Christmas, lots of red wine and some spicy punch. I wish I liked port but I can't stand fortified drinks, dh on the other hand loves his French/Irish coffees and port at Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->