Favourite Christmas movies

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
What are your favourite Christmas movies?

Mine are Santa Claus the Movie and Home Alone 1&2 :xmas6:

I love Elf! Also have a real soft spot for that short Frozen Christmas film. :dohh:

Elf and home alone are my favourites!

I also love the holiday for a good old rom com :)

Love The Santa Claus 1, 2 and 3!
We all really enjoyed The Christmas Chronicles on Netflix last year.

I love Xmas films!
Especially the classics like elf, polar express, home alone 1&2, the grinch (the older one not the newer animated one)

We also really enjoyed the Christmas chronicles last year I think that one will become one we watch each year.

I really like four christmases aswell, one to watch without the kids. I usually watch it while I’m wrapping!

Our favourites are elf, the grinch that came out last year and I love white Christmas so so old but used to watch it with my gran every year with a hot chocolate

<3

Totally forgot about The Grinch! We love both the old one and new animated one. Must buy the animated one for this year!!

Home Alone, Santa Clause and Miracle on 34th Street are my faves.

Girls loved Arthur Christmas, Christmas's Chronical and The Elf Story.

My youngest has been watching Elf story and keeps talking about the Elves coming back.

Embarrassed to admit that I have never watched Elf! :blush:
It's something I'll definitely have to try and watch!

Mine are

Home Alone 1&2
Muppets Christmas Carol we watch it every Xmas eve
Santa Clause the movie / the song is so depressing on Boxing Day though it’s christmasssss alll over the worlddddd ! Haha

Love Arthur Christmas one our faves, also Snowman & Snowman & Snow Dog and Polar Express oh and Elf

But my favourite Christmas movie is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation OMG so funny :haha:

I can't remember the name of it but we watched last year and it was two neighbors competing about who had most lights and one ended up setting his house on fire with a firework meant for the neighbor. Dd1 loved it :xmas13:

<3

I can't remember the name of it but we watched last year and it was two neighbors competing about who had most lights and one ended up setting his house on fire with a firework meant for the neighbor. Dd1 loved it :xmas13:

<3
Deck The Halls? Its hilarious :haha:

Not very Christmasy but every year at Christmas I love watching Mary poppins

Kids loved polar express

<3

I forgot about this one haha!

My favorites are Home Alone 1&2,
Christmas Vacation, The Holiday, Miracle on 34th street, White Christmas, Christmas with the Kranks and not sure if you U.K. Girls have seen it, as I never heard of it before moving to the USA but Christmas Story is hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->