Favourite Disney Film?

All time favorite is Little Mermaid, I could recite the whole movie and knew all the songs.
2. Alice in Wonderland
3. Aladdin
4.Toy Story
5.Beauty and the Beast
6. Bedknobs and Broomsticks, used to watch that with my grandmother all the time.
7. Finding Nemo
8. Wall-E

I must confess, I've only owned the 1990 VHS copy of LM, but when they finally released it on DVD I bought a copy for my future child :blush:.

Fox & the Hound is my all time fav!! I still cry watching it now :( (i made OH rent it out the other day)!!
Xx

Most favourite is probably Snow White..but then I love all the old classics such as Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella...then newer ones (90s) like Little Mermaid and Lion King :))

Lion King is my all-time favorite. But Tangled is a runner-up.

Little Mermaid is good! My niece is obsessed! They went on the new Little Mermaid ride at Disneyland and now she swims in her tub while making her Mom sing Part of that World. She is turning 3 next week and is having a little mermaid party. Her Mom(my older sister) watched Little Mermaid in theaters when it first came out, I think '88 or '89, and she cried at the ending. She was 5 or 6 at the time!
I love Hocus Pocus! Its a Halloween movie but we watch it all year round. Tangled is really good too.
My favorites when I was young were Beauty and the Beast(I now cry when he transforms back into a man), Jungle Book, and Aladdin.

I like The Lion King, Princess and the Frog and The Little Mermaid.

I love the classics.

Beauty and the Beast is my favourite though.

I love Beauty and the Beast.

There are others... but I love that the most xx

I've made it part of my mission to get the kids their very own disney collection.

DS has just started to enjoy films (keeps wanting to watch 'monsters) and me thinks I'm going to have to buy one so we can have 'film' day/nights.

I watched fox & hound for the first time yesterday. I love them all, so great!

I'm going to be very unoriginal and say: The Lion King.

Tangled is FAB....me and DD watch it at least once a week! :lol:

My favourite all time Disney film is Beauty and the beast though :cloud9:

x

Love them all but particular favourites are Lion king, Beauty and the Beast and now Tangled too (so much so that i bought it on dvd - for me!!!) JJ will not let me sing along with the Lion King though lol

Mulan is my favorite :) With Aladdin and The Lion King high up there as well :)

I like them all!

Amelie has us watching Alice in wonderland twice a day everyday since Christmas.. sigh.

Beauty and the beast is my fave with Lion king a very close second!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->