Favourite Disney Film?

Mulan, Mary Poppins, Meet the Robinsons, Tangled, Wall-E, & The Brave Little Toaster.

Pocahontas, Aristocats, The Fox And The Hound and Oliver And Company are my all time favourites :flower: But I love them all!

Omg too many... Beauty and the beast, enchanted, tangled, the little mermaid....hmmm

Old ones..... The Jungle Book.
New ones.... Finding Nemo

Although I have probably seen cars about 50 times and my LO is obsessed!!!!... I've been trying really hard to get him in to finding nemo but no avail!

I can't choose just one....i liked Alice in Wonderland as a kid but having watched it recently it's a bit trippy and odd.

I love Sleeping Beauty

i think its gotta be either the little mermaid or beauty and the beast - i still watch them now and i can't wait to watch them with my little girl

The Lion King, Beauty and The Beast and Mary Poppins :)

All of them!!! Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid and Lion King from when I was little stick in my mind.

For Evan and recent ones I love Finding Nemo and Toy Story 1 &3

I use to know all the words to the little mermaid :blush: Probably still do!!

Toy Story is my all time favourite! I ran up and attacked Woody for a hug in Disney last year :haha:
other than that it's Beauty and the Beast and the Lion King.

I like hercules and the little mermaid

Has to be The Little Mermaid, Fox and the Hound, Bambi, and The Lion King. To be honest I love them all and used to collect them. Haven't collected them in awhile though.

1. Snow White
2. Cinderella
3. Robin Hood
4. Toy Story
5. The Aristocats

Such a hard choice! Probably The Little Mermaid.. but I LOVE Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast :cloud9:

Think I'll buy Oli the collection for Christmas!

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite disney movie, but it got bumped out of the place of "all-time-favorite-children's-movie" when I saw How to Train your Dragon and Megamind :)

Really hard question to answer but I think I'll go for Beauty and the Beast, although I love them all and I'm collecting them. My brother buys me a new one every christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->