Favourite teething product?

T

tinytoes

what do you put on your LOs gums when they're teething badly?

We use Anbesol at the mo as he seems to accept the tatse and it seems to help, but I'm curious what you all find the best?..

Ashtons and Parsons teething powder, im not sure if it's available in france, but I found it amazing and very rarely had to use calpol or anything else xx

Ashtons and Parsons teething powder, im not sure if it's available in france, but I found it amazing and very rarely had to use calpol or anything else xx

I do have some French gel, but generally I always stock up on bits and bobs when I'm back in the UK or have friends coming to stay. I do have some Ashtons powders but wasnt sure if they worked or not or were just herbal nonsense!? I'll have to give them another chance :)

I'll second the teething powder. I need to go and get some today - usually I'll give him some powder and he'll almost instantly be better, the last few days he's been teething really bad and nurofen isn't even touching it.

sorry to high jack your thread tinytoes, but wondering how the powder works

we use bongela teething gel, but we have some of the powder in the cupboard, but never tried it. i was wondering to how it worked amy? think it dissolves on the tongue.

I've never seen the powder, where is it from? would you say it actually works? Is it any easier to apply than gel? Sorry for all the qu's don't mean to take over 8X

Is it any easier to apply than gel? Sorry for all the qu's don't mean to take over 8X

this is why I use anbesol - it doesnt slide off the finger like the gel. A friend told me this and so I gave it a try and it was so true!

Not sure how the powder works - it's a homeopathic remedy I think. I'm having trouble getting hold of any at the moment though, the company seems to have had a supply problem. Been in 2 different branches of Boots and not found any yet, but have been told by some people that they've found it in their local chemists and it is coming back into supply now.

You just open up the paper that it is wrapped in, and pour it in. Ryan will happily open his mouth to have some - he loves it.

Ashtons and Parsons is defo my fav as he calms down after that. i also find just running my finger along little ali's gums with cold water works really well, as are the teething cooling rings. dont babies suffer during teething - so glad he wont remember it lol.

That's what we use too - it's great, and it's so much easier to get in their mouth without it being sucked off your finger and swallowed! x

yep i get the teething powder off ebay it is good but hard to find in shops xxx

Ashtons and Parsons teething powder works wonders for Max. They were given to me by my uncle who used them with his little two as well.

I saw Ashtons and Parsons in boots the other day and I wasn't sure about it, might try it next time!

We are single handedly keeping the dentinox company afloat. Not only do we use their teething gel (we go through it like anything) but we use their cradle cap shampoo too (not that Ally has it anymore, but I don't want him to get it!)

It's really expensive in boots though (£2.20 or something!) so we bought calgel this week. Seems to work the same although I am apprehensive about being so liberal with it like I am with the dentinox gel. I give him paracetamol suspension if it's really bad though.

We use Dentinox teething gel for Jay, it really seems to work :D and when he's having a really bad day I give him Ashton's and Parson's powder aswell.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->