Favourite toys this year?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
What were your childrens' favourite presents this year ??

Holly's favourites were doll that cries, and a very strange toy of goo that when pushed down makes fart noises!

Hannahs is either her doc mcstuffins doctor set, her Masha & the bear huge bear teddy or the kitchen /dinner set etc. She has been loving everything though.

Ellas says hers is baby born but she hasnt even played with it. She has been really into the kitchen too, as well as her dolls and sylvanian families bits.

Paige loves her heelys (that she cant go) and her skipping thing that you put around your ankle. Also Lucy the dog.

They have so much and most of it hasn't been opened yet so who knows what their faves will end up being... plus they are doing Santa today at their dads and i know he has a few things that will be strong contenders!

DS has realy enjoyed all the smaller lego sets. He has spent ages building. He also loved his build a dinobot and his 3d puzzle globe. So all the building stuff was a huge hit. His power rangers stuff he loved.
DD has loved her pushchair, bing house ( which I almost told ohs mum not to get). Her microphone has been a huge hit with both kids.
The constructa toy set has been a hit aswell, really disappointed I didn't buy more than one as it was a bargain and the price for them is insane now.

We have so many bits that hasn't even come out of boxes yet.

Lego dimensions and all the extras is a huge hit with my 4yo and my oh :haha: the baby loves his roaring dinosaur. I'm loving the peace while they all play nicely lol

DD1 has a flying Tinkerbell toy which was a big hit, especially with DH :haha:.
DS has been most into his Lego sets.
DD2 loves her sheets of acetate (lol) and her Fisher Price piggy bank.

A pokeball I put in his stocking, cost me £1.79 :lol: he hasn't stopped playing with it.

Both have been loving their Kindles and Hermoine wands.

DD1 also was super excited about her Pokemon cards and DD2 it was a Supergirl costume/dress from my sister.

Decs favourite is Simon air and Dig in

Dans was his Sat Nav.

Alex's is probably his game if bugs in the kitchen or bug hero 6 figure.
Scarlett's is her doll and pram, scooter and football...yes...she took her football to bed with her last night!

So far my LO is loving her Eevee stuffed animal, she's carrying it around everywhere. Also the Olaf Trouble board game, we've played it five times already.

Her doc McStuffins vet care cart has been her favorite, followed closely by her vtech learn table thingy.

James got a VTech pop and roll ball tower. Holly absolutely loves it :haha:

DD1 loves her wooden dolls house, Kidizoom, Hair Glow Rapunzel doll.
DD2. Nothing lol Just walks around messing with the toys

Ava's is her Kinetic sand and Cry Baby.
Olivia's is either Minnie Mouse RC car and Cry Baby.

DS1 his Nintendo ds or remote control helicopter
Dd1 her samsung tablet and nom num sets
Dd2 her ds and shopkins
Ds2 fisher price piggy bank

DS loves his paw patrol lookout and paw patroller plus also his new Stiga proracer sledge!

DD (8 months) loved the wrapping paper :)

My 4 yo son loves his drone & his costumes most of all.

DS1 his transformers and a TMNT dress up set
DS2 bizarrely a small roaring Dino that was in his stocking

A lot of stuff hasn't been built or played with yet though

As predicted ds1 is the xbox and skylanders, ds2 his 2 wiggle DVDs (one of which cost me £1 in the charity shop) just carried around with him, not even watched them just likes to open and close the cases (thinking may get him a portable DVD player with some of his Christmas money)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->