Favourite toys this year?

Dd1 has been mostly playing with her playmobil and aquabeads
Dd2 has mostly played with her fisher price tea set

Emily loves her Paw Patrol lookout & rescue training centre and new air rescue figures and her sylvanian families ice cream truck & figures, she got too much though, she got loads from family & friends as well, she hasn't opened some yet & I kept some back for her birthday, we won't be going as mad next year !

the wii u, nothing else has had a look in they are obsessed!

2 year old- buzz and woody dolls
Eldest- playmobil
Youngest - nothing hahah, she couldn't care less lol

My eldest loves his Scooby Doo figures from his main presents but mainly he prefers his stocking fillers, he loves his cuddly Smurf, his Schleich Smurfs and his blind bag Care Bears.

My youngest loves the magnetic ice creams from his stocking and the marble run that was a sharing present. He absolutely loves the marble run, he is completely fixated with it.

Hmmm the toy she has played with the most is her car garage and cars but equally seems to love her dolls house and barbies. She is totally bonkers for pop up pirate and buckaroo as she is big on games that involve the whole family.

There isnt anything she has gotten which wasnt well received although alot of the puzzles and books havent been opened/read yet but they will.

Oh her paw patrol action pups have gone everywhere with her too!

DD1 her fire engine and a little bag full of blind bag bits and pieces
DD2 paw patrol racers and paw patrol busy book. She loves her bike but a little to big so she struggles getting on and off.

Playmobil fire engine, paw patrol pups & lookout, LEGO set, princess castle and Sofia the first figure.

We've been so busy we haven't even gotten to 60% of their toys yet. But out of the ones that have been opened my daughter seems to really like her Minnie bowtique.

This was Thomas' it's made by matchbox. It makes noises when you pick it up, put it down, it shoots stuff and came with a few cars. Perfect toy for him!

Attachments

• b442c3d3-2ebb-4757-89bd-670574721863.jpg._CB302752889__SR300,300_.jpg
    b442c3d3-2ebb-4757-89bd-670574721863.jpg._CB302752889__SR300,300_.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
Probably their Kindles with the kids edition programming on it.

She loves pretty much everything.. she's been bouncing back and fourth between a lot of toys.

Started with her Blaze flip and race track and lion guard tower on Christmas day and bounces back to them a few times a day, she likes to show off her hatchimal but doesn't really seem interested in playing with it.. today she's been playing a ton with her magic tracks, and she's obsessed with her IPad (though we limit use) and she keeps jumping back to a science lab set and Shopkins playset

She's also been asking to do a work book that in laws got her before bed at night when we read stories.

What were your childrens' favourite presents this year ??

Holly's favourites were doll that cries, and a very strange toy of goo that when pushed down makes fart noises!

Does the farty goo have a name on it all? My sons birthday is end of January and he would love this!

DD has goo stuff called Flarp that makes fart noises I'm in the US so not sure if it's the same

Lo loves his kidizoom camera, his Vtech robot and a take n play Thomas set. His birthday was the 19th Dec and he loved his Iron Man costume and the wooden train set that adds to his existing track. He also got some new trains for his wooden train track / Thomas take n play sets. His new games have been played with a lot too: Elefun and his orchard games being huge hits.
Oh and a Bosch set from his gran that has a drill to build and take apart a race car has been a fab hit. His Lego has seen lots of play too!! He was a very lucky boy.

Amys faves are her designafriend dolls, wardrobe and hair accessories. In fact william and alice have played with them too.

I thought will and Alices tablets would be faves but william has mainly enjoyed his dressing up suits and his iron man and captain America figures, and Alice has plsed more with her my little ponies and Care Bears

Ollies has been his gopro I think, Caitlyns her new Samsung tablet.

We haven't even finished opening up all their gifts. We still have a box to go through

Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage was a big hit

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3
The favorites that they've been playing with nonstop are Magic Tracks, hot wheels tracks, and their new nintendo DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->