Favourite tv programme.

charlotte-xo

Alfie and Darcey's mummy
Reaction score
I have a few obviously all of the soaps but I LOVE bread, the liver birds (old school I know but I love them) and four in a bed at the mo.

What's yours xx

I know I'm sad but Glee. I'm totally addicted. That and the Teen Mom series. :blush:

Breaking bad, Modern Family, Big bang theory and Glee

Big Bang and Jersey Shore, completely addicted to both!

I love the soaps! Emmerdale & Corra mainly. Sometimes hollyoaks and eastenders if im in the mood.

I like vampire diaries, 90210, pretty little liars etc.. girly young adult shows haha! :haha:

Big brother is back atm, thats my guilty pleasure

I love Bread.

ER, Corrie.

JK.

V xx

Eastenders, Emmerdale, Coronation Street, Big Bang Theory, Everybody Loves Raymond, Fraiser, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, House..

Boardwalk Empire
CSI: Vegas, NY & Miami
Desperate Housewives (final on Sunday :cry:)
The Killing
Alcatraz
Casualty
A league of their Own
24 Hours in A&E
Emergency Bikers

God I am so pathetic, I love TV though. TV and food is like my perfect combination!!!

Made in chelsea! Gutted its finished now :(
Big bang theory
24 hours in A&E

they are probably the only programmes I watch atm. Havent watched any soaps in years!

Modern Family
Desperate Housewives
Just watched Arrested Developement box set again - amazing!
Boardwalk Empire
The Sopranos
Nurse Jackie
The Wire
Loving Hit and Miss just now
Big Love
Without A Trace is still good as well (cos I'm a little bit in love with Danny)
Loads of comedy stuff (Mighty Boosh, Flights of the Conchords, 30 Rock)
The Shield
ETA: How could I forget House? Love that :)

I love American telly! Got Breaking Bad to watch as well - looking forward to that :)

TOWIE, can't wait for the Marbs special!!
Don't tell the bride, usually repeats but i get all excited when a new one comes on :lol:
All the soaps except Hollyoaks x

The only TV programme I watched religiously from the last last 10 years is The West Wing - perfect perfect TV.

Liked House MD, Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes and like a laugh at The Simpsons and Family Guy from time to time.

:)

Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead and Glee (bit random having Glee in there I know :blush: I LOVE it though)

Game of Thrones and nothing like some Friends reruns when there's nothing else on! I swear we have sky and that's all we watch some days.

I don't watch any soaps, No point in it for me- or as they say (and its true) in a soap happens more than a small town in a year lol.
My favourite programmes are Documentaries on the public channels. no adverts and good funded and reliable research and good narrating.
Some news channels also show more or less well dubbed american nat geo or history channel documentaries but they are often one sided or just for the effect of surprise etc often.
I also don't like those that are just for the'shock' like showing how some guy teases sharks and then wonders why it attacks. can't stand those at all. )
Anyway that are my favourite tv shows, apart from that I like quiz shows and I also enjoy watching satire shows which pick on the weeks events in politics and culture.

Fringe is my ultimate fave! I can't get enough and can't wait for the next series. :dance:

Atm I'm loving Hart of Dixie, Call the Midwife (being repeated!) and 90210

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->