favourite vege purrees?

T

tinytoes

my LO seems to have a sweet tooth and so isnt the biggest vege fan (except sweet potatos!!),

what purrees go down well with your LO?

You could try mixing together different veggies with sweet potato.

Lewis quite likes potato, carrot & sweet potato. Carrots & parnips are also quite sweet, as far as veggies go. I guess it just's a case of trying different combinations and seeing which ones your LO likes.

Good luck x

I have a big sweet potato fan here too! I mix carrot and parsnips together and she loves it!

I bought a prepack from the fresh veg section in Waitrose when I was weaning Ethan... he loved it... I think it was baby corn&mange tout, and I mixed it with sweet potato. Then as he got older I added Chicken and Gravy.... it was so nice I used to want to eat it myself !!!!

we have problems pureeing carrot. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong lol. Alasdair also likes sweet potato. Butternut squash and parsnips are a fave for him. He didn't like brocolli but will take it when I put it with something else. I'm going to try him on swede when he starts having his lunch again.

maddi's loves carrot and potato :)
bethanylee - i too have problems puréeing the carrot, does help putting some of the water that its cooked in with the carrot, seems mines always lumping though :dohh: x

mine goes into little like fine shreds...even if I put water in! I have loads frozen but he doesn't like it too much (probably because of the yucky consistency!) so I'm going to mix it with something smoother.

Chloe alsao has a sweet tooth, but shehates sweet potato apparently! She likes cauliflower, but not alot else that isnt fruit or cereal!!

Have you tried the tender carrots and potatoes HIPP organic jars?
They are so yummy and sweet!
I seem to have problems with getting my carrots to blend smoothly so stick to the jars for that one!

So far Erin has had carrots and parsnips. She seems to like the parsnip better. I am trying her with sweet potato tomorrow.
I have cooked lots of different fruit and veg - its filled a drawer in my freezer ( I hope she likes them!!). xxx

what about pumpkin and carrots, maybe you can mix both or one of them with other vege he might take it more

my boy loves carrots, sweet potato, butternut and likes his mixed veggies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->