Fb showing my pics :(

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
I've always had my pics private but now any pics I've added to my timeline are there for anyone to see :wacko:

I've looked at privacy settings but it shows my timeline is set to friends wtf?

So annoyed I'm thinking of closing fb which is a shame as I use it a lot, all ,y videos and pics are showing when I go to view as in the privacy settings, not my status updates just pics and videos. Gutted as I have people I really didn't want to see my things

Has somebody told you that they can see your pictures? Go onto each picture - and check in the top right. It'll either have a globe/the friends sign.

All else fails, click 'View as' and itll show you what non-friends can see. x

I'm not sure if she can see them as she is friends of friends tagged

Could someone look at my profile and then tell me what they can see? Would be much appreciated x

If you go to privacy settings there's an option to "limit past posts", if you click on that then it'll hide all your previous posts from the public.

If you tag someone in your photo's then anyone in that person's friends list can see them too. If you don't want people other than your friends to see your photo's etc then the safest thing to do is to not tag anyone xx

Are you sure its not community pages that are being viewed?
Community page photos are unique to the individual viewing them and are a compelation of photos from all your friends list that have a keyword in common.
Ie if the photo or folder.
Is titled new car the page will use that keyword to show any friends pictures with the same sort of tittle.
Thats why alot of pages where cropping up with kids pictures and people thought their pictures had been stollen.
Basicly if I was to look at the page I would see a compelation of pictures frim people on my friends list, but if you looked at the same page you would see pictures from your friends but not the same as the pictures I see unless we had friends in common.
Its a new thing with fb community page that they havnt explained very well and has led to people thinking thier pictures have been stollen or viewable ti anyone when they arnt.

No I think it was because I was viewing them from an account who had mutual friends tagged so even though I'd due blocked this person, as we have mutual fiends I could still see my pics

If you change your settings to friends only it won't matter if people are tagged.

Sounds like your settings are friends of friends

If you change your settings to friends only it won't matter if people are tagged.

Sounds like your settings are friends of friends

All my settings are friends only but if I tag someone in a photo then everyone on that person's friends list can see it too - it's the whole point to tagging. The only way to prevent unwanted people seeing them is to not tag them at all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->