Fear

Sarahg94

Reaction score
I am absolutely terrified I'm going to go for my ultrasound and have a blighted ovum or not see a heartbeat! I can't get it off my mind.. And then just when I was calming down this morning because I had good HCG progression I saw someone post on a local mums page that she had a blighted ovum and they had normal HCG levels.. So now I'm freaking out again!

Tell me I'm not the only stress head... :cry:

No advice. Just here with you. My HCG was 177,225 today and I still can't stop thinking about a MMC or BO . I hate it

I definitely understand ur fear.
When I get afraid instead of thinking of the 20% chance of MC, I think of the 80% chAnce of a perfectly normal pregnancy ;-)

My dr. just keeps telling me that if my baby is strong and healthy it will be ok, if not and I MC, there is nothing I can do about it and the baby wouldn't have been healthy. Its natures way of keeping everyone healthy.

I get it on a logical level, but it still plays havoc with my emotions.

After suffering a loss due to empty sac myself 3 years ago I completely understand your fear.

Although I had a healthy pregnancy right after that loss, this pregnancy I was going crazy, kinda still am.

In comparison tough, that pregnancy that ended up a loss my HCG did not go above 2000 and instead of rising it was very very slowly going down when I should have been 8 weeks. This time, at 6 weeks my HCG was at 16000 I believe and then a week later I saw a healthy heartbeat and baby.

Even though I've seen my gorgeous baby and heard the heartbeat at 6.5 weeks I am still terrified. It's so horrible just not knowing if all is ok or not. Can't wait till I'm far enough along for a doppler!!

I've had a MMC, and a blighted ovum, in 2013...so that's certainly my fear as well. I do "feel pregnant" though (I didn't with either MC's), and the statistics are in favor of maintaining a pregnancy, so I try to stay positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->