Feb 09 ttc's

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
:happydance: Feb is nearly here !!! are there any of you ttc in feb ??

How are you feeling about it ??? I am scared and nervous - I posted a week ago about starting the pregnacare early but I couldn't do it eeek !!!! due to start it next week. I went from scared to excited and am back to scared again now it is very close to three months !!!!

Arrggg noteven on the ttc rollercoaster yet and my emotions are all over the place - god help me when I am pregnant lol !!!

Hi Mrs Doddy,

Ill be stating ttc again in Feb 09 so ill be joining you!! Ive been ttc for 25 months now, but have decided for both mine and my DH's sanity we're having a break for a few months. It'll give us chance to get healthy and regain our lives abit and start ttc again with fresh bodies and fresh minds!

Yey!! Roll on Feb!! I do have to say though its been very nice not symptom spotting and imagining every tweak and twinge is a sign!! haha!! Ill enjoy it while it lasts :)

Hi Mrs Doddy,

Ill be stating ttc again in Feb 09 so ill be joining you!! Ive been ttc for 25 months now, but have decided for both mine and my DH's sanity we're having a break for a few months. It'll give us chance to get healthy and regain our lives abit and start ttc again with fresh bodies and fresh minds!

Yey!! Roll on Feb!! I do have to say though its been very nice not symptom spotting and imagining every tweak and twinge is a sign!! haha!! Ill enjoy it while it lasts :)

:hug: gosh thats a long time - that must be really hard for you both

Yeah but we're forever positive about it. We've had 2 mcs too, the last being Nov 06.

The reason we're leaving it til Feb is coz when we decided to have a break from it all we booked a snowboarding holiday beginning of Feb for both our birthdays so its a good excuse not to get preggers!!

But in the mean time we're both undergoing fertility tests...it'll be ok.

Im conscious you havent started ttc yet and I dont want my experience to have a neg affect on you! haha!! it doesnt take everyone this long!! :)

But id love to be your ttc buddy if you want, ive got loads of experience!! haha!
Im part of team Pingu over in the ttc section too x

I know what you mean about scared, excited, scared, excited - i'm the same! I'm also going from being very patient to really wanting February to be here now :rofl: The waiting can definitely be a rollercoaster of emotions.

Yeah but we're forever positive about it. We've had 2 mcs too, the last being Nov 06.

The reason we're leaving it til Feb is coz when we decided to have a break from it all we booked a snowboarding holiday beginning of Feb for both our birthdays so its a good excuse not to get preggers!!

But in the mean time we're both undergoing fertility tests...it'll be ok.

Im conscious you havent started ttc yet and I dont want my experience to have a neg affect on you! haha!! it doesnt take everyone this long!! :)

But id love to be your ttc buddy if you want, ive got loads of experience!! haha!
Im part of team Pingu over in the ttc section too x

You must be a strong person, I can't imagine how you must be feeling - good on you for staying positivie. The holiday will do you good !!! Don't worry about worrying me hon I am already there !!!! Our office has suffered with a m/c, m/c 8 months into the pregnancy (that was awful), IVF and egg donation !!!!!! I will definately have loads of questions !!!!

I know what you mean about scared, excited, scared, excited - i'm the same! I'm also going from being very patient to really wanting February to be here now :rofl: The waiting can definitely be a rollercoaster of emotions.

Its so hard I have to be the most impatient person in the world !!!!!!! I go from I want a baby now to hitting myself and telling myself that I have a holiday to go on, christmas to sort, an overdraft to pay off and a house to decorate and re carpet !!!!!! H is under an illusion that it will happen straight away and I have told him it might not but in my head all my timings to do things is based on it happening on the first try, I keep telling myself I need to snap out of this otherwise I will be really upset if it doesn't. :dohh:

:happydance: 3months exactly now whoo hooo I start taking the pregnacare tonight - at least we are going on holiday for two weeks in an adult only hotel on sunday so the time will :plane: by then back to work for a few weeks and then its christmas.

I am getting really impatient now and I told H that he didn't understand how excited I am - I am sure that he thinks that I just want a baby because everyone else is pregnant :dohh: no I don't but it is making my brodiness worse !!

the time is going to fly by especially since you have a holiday and then shortly after chirstmas. Enjoy you no kids holiday because it might be you last for a while :happydance:

:happydance: Its 3 months exactly for me too! I was thinking of starting folic acid around Christmas time but maybe I should start earlier too. Is there any benefit to starting it early?

The time seems to be passing by just nicely for me at the moment. I keep thinking to myself how nice Christmas will be as our first Christmas living together and I can enjoy a tipple or two at Christmas parties and then post-new years day i'm going T-total. In other words i'm passing the time by making the most of all the things i'll be giving up in the new year! *hopefully*

eta; Have a fab time on holiday!

:happydance: Its 3 months exactly for me too! I was thinking of starting folic acid around Christmas time but maybe I should start earlier too. Is there any benefit to starting it early?

The time seems to be passing by just nicely for me at the moment. I keep thinking to myself how nice Christmas will be as our first Christmas living together and I can enjoy a tipple or two at Christmas parties and then post-new years day i'm going T-total. In other words i'm passing the time by making the most of all the things i'll be giving up in the new year! *hopefully*

eta; Have a fab time on holiday!

I have been told to take it 3 months before to help prevent spina bifida

Hi all - also TTC Feb 09.

This is our first time TTC me and DH have been together for 6 years now and got married this summer.

The reason we are waiting to feb 09 is purely money reasons. I know it won't happen straight away - but we will have the peace of mind of knowing that we will be financially secure if and when anything happens! (fingers crossed)

Not long now though - I have finished my pill, had visit from AF and she's gone now! started folic acid today! wohooo. I am soooo excited.

Good luck all TTC Feb 09!

I can't believe I am writing this - but just after I posted the reply above I had a conversation with DH about getting some condoms as I am no longer on the pill - and he said why don't we start TTC next month after my next AF. OMG! He was really serious he had a huge grin on his face. He said we should leave it up to fate now - if it happens it happens! so im not waiting until feb now I only have a month or so left! OMG OMG OMG.

I can't believe I am writing this - but just after I posted the reply above I had a conversation with DH about getting some condoms as I am no longer on the pill - and he said why don't we start TTC next month after my next AF. OMG! He was really serious he had a huge grin on his face. He said we should leave it up to fate now - if it happens it happens! so im not waiting until feb now I only have a month or so left! OMG OMG OMG.

:happydance: Thats great news !!!! Good luck !!!!!

I'm now not sure if February will be a good time for me.

I've just been to try on wedding dresses and I don't think i'd be comfortable in a wedding dress with a little bump. The dresses are really tightly fitted. Our original plan was to try for a couple of months (I know we'd be incredibly lucky if we conceive within the first 2 months of trying) but I was kind of hoping i'd be between 3-5 months gone so that the morning sickness would hopefully be over by the time our big day comes around (If we didn't get lucky in Feb/March we'd have a break and start again on the wedding night provided :witch: doesn't make her appearance that night!!)

Oh I don't know. I'll start the folic acid this week though so that i'm at least prepared for whatever happens.

Aw its a shame Kitkat_11am but its sods law that you'll end up pregnant a month before and feel lousy!! Plus you wanna enjoy your wedding day!!

Im sure another few months wont hurt and trust me, the stress on the month or so before the wedding is not what's needed with being pregnant...

**UPDATE** :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We have now decided to not wait and start trying - well we are not going to plan anything - no ovulation tests or anything just leaving it to fate and if it happens it happens (but I really want it to very soon he he)

so I am leaving ladies and have made the big leap into TTC - good luck to all WTT and hope that the time flys by for you all. x x xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->