Feb ivf buddies!!

beneathmywing

Reaction score
Hi, Ladies

I feel like I have been in one too many IVF threads, but here is another.

I had my first IVF in September, transferred two 8-cell embabies, but unfortunately had a BFN. Attempted cycle #2 in October, but because of poor response that one canceled. I was ready to start #3 this weekend with my new RE, but due to DH's blood work coming up positive for Hep B, the doctor advised us to wait for DH's follow-up blood work to make sure he doesn't in fact have Hep B, so God willing all is okay with the blood work (fx!) next month should be a go and hopefully third time is a charm!

Would love some buddies!!! First timers welcomed =)

Good luck to you Beneath!! I'm going through my next cycle in March. I hope this is our year!

Hi,
We haven't officially started our IVF journey yet. My OH will have been in his job for a year in March, so we are hoping to start in February with appointments to find out what our options are. Hopefully we can get things moving along.

Hi,
We haven't officially started our IVF journey yet. My OH will have been in his job for a year in March, so we are hoping to start in February with appointments to find out what our options are. Hopefully we can get things moving along.

Hii, good luck!! Hope you can get things started :)

I will be starting my first IVF in February my retrieval will be around March 9th. I have started my BCP for about one week now. I am anxiously waiting for my doctors call with my protocol of meds and my calendar. And also my DH will be getting his SA next month.

I will be starting my first IVF in February my retrieval will be around March 9th. I have started my BCP for about one week now. I am anxiously waiting for my doctors call with my protocol of meds and my calendar. And also my DH will be getting his SA next month.

Yay a buddy! My retrieval should be end of Feb/beginning of March depending when AF shows in February. I will be on short protocol so no bcp for me. Good luck!!!!

not a first timer, but wanted to wish you good luck!!!!
my first fresh ivf was a success back in 2012! twins!

now trying for #3 through FETs (2 failed so far). had my third transfer today, now the grueling 2ww.

best of luck with your retrieval next month!!!

now trying for #3 through FETs (2 failed so far). had my third transfer today, now the grueling 2ww.

Good luck I hope my first IVF is a success although it will be frozen not fresh because I am getting PGD/PGS.

Amazing on the twins! How exciting!! Good luck! Hope third time was a charm :hugs:

Hi everyone, I hope you guys don't mind me coming along. I am on day nine of my birth control and i'm guessing egg retrieval would be in 2 in half weeks. Give or take. I don't have my chart in front of me atm. Well here is good luck to everyone. Yippee, buddies. I put a thread up but not to much of response, so I hope this is ok.

Hi everyone, I hope you guys don't mind me coming along. I am on day nine of my birth control and i'm guessing egg retrieval would be in 2 in half weeks. Give or take. I don't have my chart in front of me atm. Well here is good luck to everyone. Yippee, buddies. I put a thread up but not to much of response, so I hope this is ok.

Welcome!! Doesn't look like this thread will really be going anywhere either. You can join us girls in the Jan thread. There are quite a few girls in there and myself doing IVF in February!!

Good luck!!!!! :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you, btw I love your user name. I was told about the other thread but for some reason do not see it. Can you possibly link me there. I would love buddies on this journey. :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you, btw I love your user name. I was told about the other thread but for some reason do not see it. Can you possibly link me there. I would love buddies on this journey. :hugs:

Aww, thanks! My sister used to sing Wing beneath my wing to me all the time when putting me to sleep as a baby, so I felt it kind of an appropriate username considering!

Here is the link:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...waiting-start-ivf-january-anyone-else-76.html

We have a great group of girls, please join us :hugs:

Hey all,

Glad to share the experience with you all. Fingers crossed for all of us!!!

My retrieval will be in Feb as well. I have endo and we also have male factor issues.

I'm 31, doing long protocol. Starting Suprefact on Tuesday (after a SHG). I hate needles, not looking forward to it!

I'm a newb here, so bear with me :)

Hey all,

Glad to share the experience with you all. Fingers crossed for all of us!!!

My retrieval will be in Feb as well. I have endo and we also have male factor issues.

I'm 31, doing long protocol. Starting Suprefact on Tuesday (after a SHG). I hate needles, not looking forward to it!

I'm a newb here, so bear with me :)

Welcome!!

No worries, the needles aren't half as bad as you think they are!! Fingers crossed for you, girl!

Hi all! :hi:

I'd love to join you! I'm starting my first cycle now. I'm on the pill now and I'm about to start buserelin on Wednesday (in two days). It's my birthday tomorrow so ivf is my birthday present ha!We had our nurse orientation appointment today so we are super excited! :happydance: During the appointment they measured my uterus and found out my cervix has an anterior tilt, so that was pretty painful. But apart from that all good. A little nervous about the injections/side effects but I guess it's all part of the fun!

Hi all! :hi:

I'd love to join you! I'm starting my first cycle now. I'm on the pill now and I'm about to start buserelin on Wednesday (in two days). It's my birthday tomorrow so ivf is my birthday present ha!We had our nurse orientation appointment today so we are super excited! :happydance: During the appointment they measured my uterus and found out my cervix has an anterior tilt, so that was pretty painful. But apart from that all good. A little nervous about the injections/side effects but I guess it's all part of the fun!

Welcome!! Happy birthday!!! Hope you get the best present one can ever receive all the end of all this!!

Dont be afraid about the injections. I was terrifies, but arent nearly as bad as I thought!!!

Happy birthday! :) Good luck!

First needle tomorrow. Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back