• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feb ivf buddies!!

Me too... So hoping he's just taking his time getting going.

I'm good. Saw the little heartbeat today and shared the news with my dad for his birthday. He's the only person we've told aside from my boss who is going through fertility issues and random strangers.

I left a video as a note in my profile. Dated six weeks and one day. Due date November 15. Can't wait for 12 weeks so I can worry a little less or at least until this spotting stops...

Very little nausea. Bbs are a little sore. Cramping now and then. Often exhausted. Pee all the time.

Me too... So hoping he's just taking his time getting going.

I'm good. Saw the little heartbeat today and shared the news with my dad for his birthday. He's the only person we've told aside from my boss who is going through fertility issues and random strangers.

I left a video as a note in my profile. Dated six weeks and one day. Due date November 15. Can't wait for 12 weeks so I can worry a little less or at least until this spotting stops...

Very little nausea. Bbs are a little sore. Cramping now and then. Often exhausted. Pee all the time.

Funny you said "he's taking his time" I am feeling like it's a boy! lol

Awww how great! I hope I get to see my bean's heartbeat too <3

I'm pretty exhausted. I started feeling real icky yesterday, not really nausea, but just like kinda hungover maybe? Boobs have been sore and are fuller and cramping here as well. I pee a lot on the norm so haven't noticed a different yet lol

Hoping your spotting stops soon!

Hehhe I think so too! Go little guy!

I hope this week flies by for you! Looking forward to your scan.

I feel so strange I want to feel nauseous! Just to be sure... Lol

Hehhe I think so too! Go little guy!

I hope this week flies by for you! Looking forward to your scan.

I feel so strange I want to feel nauseous! Just to be sure... Lol

=) I hope it does too. I'm terrified, but praying it goes well.

I've analyzed my yucky feeling and noticed it goes away when I eat but comes back shortly after lol

Looking forward to hearing from you today BMW! Good luck at your scan. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"