February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Lol, seriously, she must have seen how 'gassy' I was! :rofl:
At my 7 week scan the lady said to me 'ooh you are gassy arent you' and I thought No, im just dying to prrrrt lmao

Oooh! yes thats so true!
I get all little signs like that!

Sometimes im in a shop with OH and all of a sudden il see something with 'Ruby' on- one of my fav girls names! Then OH starts saying, its a girl lol.
Then I dream its a boy... Oh dear, now im back to saying 14 days until my gender scan... not 4! lol xxx

callie- :rofl:

Aimee- your having a boy your having a boy thats got to be a sign lol!

Claire- i think its just a really pretty name and a very girlie one

x

I like Lily too- until my mum told me that they use that word as a girls 'lily' :blush:
She well annoyed me as its such a pretty name!

Iv even told OH that I think maybe we should keep the name a 'surprise' until the birth, so people stop putting us off the names we like!

We really liked zane for a boy too- but my nan was like, ugh no, what a name for when hes older- and I was thinking, but I really like it!

Fed up with people putting downers on our baby names! lol
Although next month in pregnancy & birth mag- you get a free baby names book, actually its out today!
Worth a purchase! xx

Who cares what anyone else thinks! I certainly dont! hehe. Its your baby you call them what you like, everyone will get used to it anyway. My cousin called her boy Kai and all my family had things to say about it, but now thats just his name and seems normal! I always loved his name anyway! My family are just very traditional! I like James as it seems natural after calling bump jimmy and it was my grandads name who has died now, and his nickname was jimmy! My mum cried when I told her bless. I'm not going to tell to many people the names as I will probably change my mind anyway and its more of a surprise then!

i like Zane and if you called your girl Lily they'd just need to get a new word for that place my aunt calls it a flumpher

damn ive already got a baby name book lol!

Claire- thats really nice doing that, ive told OH if we have a girl its middle name will be Jean after my gran who's still here its her first great grand child and if its a boy its middle name will be Paul after my step-dad who died! OH nephew is called Kai and he is the most spoilt child ive ever met and is a terror but not all Kai's are the same i hope!

xxx

I don't care what anyone thinks of our names, MIL hates them but that makes me want them more LOL!

I have never heard Lily to refer to lady bits? Are you sure, or is she sure? She wasn't just trying to put you off the name was she?

My mum hated Kayden for my son but is suits him to a T so never listen to what anyone has to say. A baby grows into a name and it is rare you meet someone who doesn't suit their name.

Ive never heard of Lily being refered to as ladies bits either! It sounds like a very polite name anyway!

Names are really hard to choose though, I like ones that mean something, all the middle names will be after someone, just got to decide who to use first!

I also posted an intro on the Stragglers thread... I am due Feb 24, with a boy. I have a 14 yr old daughter, and was quite surprised to find I am pregnant!

This seems like such a great forum -- I look forward to getting to know you all!

I love the name Jimmy! thats my grandads name too :)
Its OH really! He doesnt like hardly any boy names that I love! :( lol

Flumpher :rofl:

I dont know :shrug: but thats all she said too me, oooh no cal, they use that as a girls lily! lol .. Um ok mum, she told me the other day when my little bro jed was born- they were going to call him... wait for it... Spike! lmao :rofl: I bet hes thankful hes called jed now lol.

Well our names sound a bit strange, well a boys because middle names will be after either mine or Oh's then my mum or dad eg:

Max Ross Shaun

Ruby Grace Claire

and i thought the max name sounded a bit 'flat' because they are all short names? :shrug:

Hi Angela and welcome!

xxxx

Hello Angela!

Did you know Aimee that you can pay for a blood test as early as 8 weeks to find out the sex of the baby? I didnt know about it as its not common over here, but one of my friends who is english but lives in Spain told me she has had one! I then asked a midwife I knew and she said yeah you can in this country as well!

Thats a good idea nervous! With ideas like spike I would stick to your own decisions hehe. Was that after Spike Milligan by any chance? thats the only Spike I can think of!

I love all those names you have, we picked Grace originally until I found out it was one of OH exs which he had failed to mention! you can imagine the disgust on my face!

Lol god knows, but he is a little stocky boy with spikey hair- so probably would have had the mick taken out of him lol.
Aww I call him my little Jeddy lol he is cute though lol

LOL I bet!

I would never call my child beginning with the letter L, S, H or E because of his exes lol xx

Afternoon ladies...my you have all been busy!!

Welcome and Congratultions Angela!! Have you just found out?

Np why did she say put your gender scan back?

Just up and from a 4 hour nap and feel worse than i did when i went to sleep lol

Got another wee outfit i bought on ebay..was brand new and got it for £2 a bargain me thinks..

When mil brings my camera back i'll post pics of what i have so far..really need to get buying..my friend is pregnant aswell 4 weeks ahead of me so we're gonna go on a baby shopping trip..gonna go to asda and see what they have at the baby event.

The topic of names is a toughy in my house hubby is so bloody difficult lol names i like

Konnor
Kian
Keiran
Max
Ashton
Payton

xx

Spike defo do not listen to your mum's opinion on names!

so far i have either;-

Max Paul Francis
or
Logan Paul Francis

and for a girl i like;-

Lily Jean
or
Brooke Jean

but need to see what happens and if my mind changes

Love Brooke Jean random xxx

MS- because I am a fatty boom boom lol apparently as there is 'a little more of me to get past' lol it would be better to wait a week for a clearer piccy xx

Hello Angela!

Did you know Aimee that you can pay for a blood test as early as 8 weeks to find out the sex of the baby? I didnt know about it as its not common over here, but one of my friends who is english but lives in Spain told me she has had one! I then asked a midwife I knew and she said yeah you can in this country as well!

WHAT!! Oh my gosh tell me more!!!!

I don't think we will have middle names. Maybe for Nathan.

I like Nathan Owen Morgan but it sounds like Nathen owes something to Morgan...

Gabriella Morgan, just as it is because the name Gabriella is so long on it's own anyway.

thats all I know I am afraid Aimee! Sorry! I wasnt tha interested in finding out so didnt ask more questions. My friend from Spain said its really normal for everyone to find out at 8 weeks! I couldnt believe it, sounded so early to me! I dont know how accurate it is or anything. I will do some researching and see if I can find out! I cant imagine knowing the sex at 8 weeks though, seems so early!

i found this on wikipedia Aimee! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Gender_Mentor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->