February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I think if they couldn't tell you they may just rescan or they may just tell you oh i reakon it is a girl/boy but only 70% etc so then their back is covered as it is no where near 95%

Thanks Ams :hugs:
Yea thats what I was thinking, so I may ask to reschdule to next Sat- at least that way I have something else to look forward too, to! :D

it was so amazing though- couldnt believe we saw babys ribs! I mean- its mad! lol
And 'he' was opening and closing his mouth and we saw his top lip!

I was looking to see if I could see anything down below lol, but nope nothing!
I hope they change the appointment with no problems for me

xxx

Thanks Claire :D

No I didnt ask, I thought I wont be too cheeky as I wasnt expenting the scan- or for her to look at the gender, didnt want to push my luck lol.
It was lovely though, OH said he wished he could have filmed it- he would have watched it all day :cloud9: Awww :)

I know! Im trying to call them- but they arent answering.
im sort of thinking hmmm should I go and if they cant tell me il get a free rescan? lol

She also told me my placenta was normal, along with my other tests :D
Oh and I have another scan at 34 weeks too! :D xxx

Ah thats lovely of him to say that! I had a scan at 15+1 weeks and the baby was so formed it was amazing, could see so much detail! I cant wait for my 20 week scan in two weeks!

Im pretty sure with the private scans if they cant tell they rebook you in?

That will be amazing seeing the difference at 34 weeks! So glad everything was ok for you.

I went to the midwife today and realised on my doppler I have been listening to the placenta I think! hehe. I cant beleive from 14- 18 weeks how far up the baby has moved now! Thank goodness she didnt weigh me though as Ive been eating everything in sight the last three weeks!

Oh I have changed it now- next Sunday the 13th at 11.00!
lol xx

We'll have to wait a bit longer to find out then! What do you think your having? x

Can't wait to see what your having :D Gosh i am getting so impatient! I think i will book one in a couple of weeks. It is 6 weeks until the NHS one so might get a private one in 2 weeks then use the NHS one as confirmation of the gender.

I really want a 4D scan though, think i will wait till about 28 weeks for that one.

I shall be bankrupt by the time the baby is here lol.

ah we have to wait another week to find out callie-- least you got to see your bubs again

im having a 4D scan 31st oct will be 26+....can not wait- x

No idea! I thought girl at the scan because I couldnt see a winkle lol, but now I know its because baby was lying a little awakd, she said he was laying head down and then he turned and layed on his back across my tummy lol, he wouldnt stop wriggling and I was thinking to myself, god I havnt had any orange juice why he is jumping around so much lol.
Cant believe whats going on inside my tummy right now, yet I cant feel anything and am so oblivious to it!

xxx

Imd effo going to ahve a 3d one too :D Probably about 27 weeks.

Tell me about it- this baby is going to have loads of piccys of it taken even before its outside of the womb! :rofl: xx

Oh thats what I was going to say- she pressed really hard once to try and see gender... would that annoy or harm bubs in anyway? :blush:
xx

heya everyone, i ave posted a pic of my 4d scan in the february scan thread :D xxx

No, i think they know what they are doing and wouldn't do anything to hurt baby.

I notice you keep refering to the baby as a 'he' :) Maybe a sign. I think mine is a boy too!

The midwife always seem to press hard on my tummy! It makes me jump!

Ive booked a 4d scan for the 24th of October so will be 26 weeks I think? lol. I managed to negociate some dicount thanks to random!

My OH always calls my bump he or even jimmy! I keep saying it might be a Lily yet (thats the girls name we've choosen) but he is convinced boy! I think he will get a shock if a girl pops out! (we're staying on team yellow!)

Im going to have to go look at your pics now rachy!

pinkclaire lily is the girls name i really like trying to convince oh but he thinks its too soon to think of names (spoilsport) x

Well, when she pressed hard- I had to hold something in :rofl: I swer, I thought any harder and im going to give her a surprise windy pop :rofl:
I told OH this before she started scanning me, he said, dont worry, if you do il just say, wow was that the baby? LOL

I know Ams, I think it is a boy, id be happy either way but id be shocked more I think if it is a girl lol

Going to have a peek now Rachy :D

Oooh Claire you are good for staying on team yellow lol, just like poor 2girlies has too lol xxx

Well everything is saying girl except me lol!

I was in town yesterday and this little boy with a baby blue t-shirt on was blocking my way and he wouldn't move and he was just staring at me. His mum was shouting him 'Nathan come on, Nathan, NATHAN!!'

Then he smiled and ran off. Well of course Nathan is our boy name so maybe it was a sign...

Lily was chosen by the other half as I chose the boys name which is James, although OH wanted to call the bump Jimmy before I had told him that was what I wanted so something seems so natural that its going to be a boy? We spent ages deciding on the girls names as all the ones we could think of were exs of my OH! I am not having that hehe (yes he has a few :blush: ) but all settled down now bless him! Its Lily after Lily Allen as he loves her so she has a lot to answer for hehe!

Nervous you cracked me right up with that post! Work are going to think I am crazy! Thats the sort of thing that would happen to me!

I am good but feel much calmer about not buying things etc when I dont know the sex! and it will be nice for OH to get to tell everyone name and sex etc, he really likes the idea! I may give in by my 4d scan at 26 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->