February 2010 Love Bugs :)

good luck random!! xx

i am lucky as i gave up work when i had roxie & never went back so i dont have to worry about maternity leave!!

I'm really excited about having a new baby, my hubby was reading my baby book in bed last night & he said hes getting excited too. I wonder if this baby will be early? Reese was 13 days early & Roxie was 4 days early so ive never had to wait, my midwife is not happy about me going past my due date as i had placenta abruption with Reese, she said i will most likely have a stretch & sweep on my due date if nothings happened by then. Seems so much more real now eeeek!!!!!

Ah i think i will be over due with this wee lil man.. i was 2 days over due with P.. and my MW said its more the likely to happen again as longs as he isnt 2 weeks over due or anything like that.. 2 days over due was enough! x

2 girlies thank you but theres still a week to go lol!

not looking forward to work 2day! going to OH's dads tonight aswell to cook him dinner while OH fixes his cousins car wish he'd get a move on and start fixing mine tho lol!

think i might get him to take me on a driving lesson tonight aswell!
x

Random- lol i'm bound to forget in a week so at least i have already said gool luck :rofl:

i need to go shopping & pop to the bank! be back on in an hour or 2 x

my clothes have come that i ordered from new look well pleased with them...

popping out for a bit... more shopping is needed :) x

Really? I just sit at a desk so thought it be ok? lol
Plus- money is another issue- I only get 6 weeks at 90% pay then then normal £123 a week after- big drop in my wages :(

Marie- Glad you like the tops :D

Im leaving here in 15 min to see the consultant- wish me luck!

Will msg when im back xxxxxxxx

Good luck NP :) Hope all is well.

I have been for my triple test this morning and they will ring me in around a week with the results.

Are you more likely to go overdue then if you have already? I was 14 days over due with Kayden and had to be induced... Not fun as i wanted a natural labour.
I have a niggling feeling though that this one will be early.

I was reading on that ingender website about the ebay Victoria and lots of people were saying that she has got theirs wrong so i think she may be just guessing and it is 50/50 she will be right anyway!

Also we did that ring test last night and according to that i will have three boys and my m/c was a girl....

Hello how is everyone today? Hope everything goes ok at the consultant Nervous!

I had a midwifes appointment today, everything is well and heard the heartbeat again which was amazing!

18 weeks today! Yey!!

The heatbeat was 120 which I thought was really low? Everyone keeps saying that signifies a boy! hehe.

I am getting really excited about the baby now as well Aimee! Especially seeing as OH is away for 12 weeks now and when he gets back I will be starting my maternity leave! OMG!!

can't wait but just got me realising how fast the weeks are going in..and how unorganized i really am..anyone else feel like this? xx

I have at least one day a week when I feel like this especially when I read about all the things you girlies have been buying and ive bought nothing!!

I am soooooooooo excited and i have started feeling little movements already! Can't wait tilli can feel more :D

I can feel baby really strong now! It makes me jump sometimes as its such a strange feeling but very reassuring! I wasnt dure what it was around 15 weeks but now its stronger I know what I was feeling was baby around then!

I have been trying to post on here since lunch time and it wont let me :growlmad:

Hi girls!

hayley- thanks for the text hun :hugs:

Well... My consultant was lovely! :cloud9: Same lady as last time, she said totally agrees with me and see's no reason for the amnio!
I had a scan :cloud9:
Saw babys hands, feet, face/skull, ribs!!, back bone, eye sockets- it was amazing!1
She looked for baby's gender, but couldnt get a good view, baby is so long already- the legs are really long! lol

I told her about my gender scan and she said she thinks I should wait at least another week as there is a little bit mroe of me to go through :blush: so would be best to wait another week at least- so... im just ringing babybond to see what they say! xxx

Glad it all went well nervous! Must be lovely having a scan to reassure you, did you get any piccies you can put on for us? hehe

Must be gutted about having to wait a bit longer :cry:

Thanks Claire :D

No I didnt ask, I thought I wont be too cheeky as I wasnt expenting the scan- or for her to look at the gender, didnt want to push my luck lol.
It was lovely though, OH said he wished he could have filmed it- he would have watched it all day :cloud9: Awww :)

I know! Im trying to call them- but they arent answering.
im sort of thinking hmmm should I go and if they cant tell me il get a free rescan? lol

She also told me my placenta was normal, along with my other tests :D
Oh and I have another scan at 34 weeks too! :D xxx

Yey!! Glad all is well Callie chick :D Bless the little one playing up. I do think some babies want to leave their bits as a suprise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->