February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thanks 2 girlies- il have to look :)

I had a moment of bad cramps today, but they have passed now.

Also, tbh, I dont think it is the baby lol :blush: but I got a, wind maybe? sensation where I know baby is lying (right side) then a few moments later it will move to middle area of my tummy, but I dont need to prffft lol :shrug:

Awww OH just bought my baby pup in to work! He had just been to the groomers- I think she has cut too much hair off him :growlmad: But I suppose it is a praticule cut lol xx

Oh just got an email from baby centre- this is why im probably having those pains:

Your uterus has expanded so much that the ligaments in your abdomen are stretching to make room for it. If you feel any twinges of pain now, that's why.

Hey Nervous, I got pains at 16 weeks as well I'm sure its nothing to worry about. When I feel baby move its like a big bubble popping right near the surface. They got stronger so know I know its baby but I wasnt sure to start with. Its fantastic when you start feeling them so reassuring! I think my baby was having a dance lesson last night kept me awake for ages!

hello ladies how are we all feeling?

im absolutely shattered! i dreamt last night that i thought my waters had broke but they hadnt then they did and we made our way to hosp by the time i was in a gown and on a bed getting contractions they went to fill the birthing pool she checked me saying i think you'l have ages yet but when she looked baby was almost out ( bearing in mind this all seemed like 5 mins in my dream) and baby was a little girl then i woke up grrrrrrr!!!

lovely outfits both of you got!

MS- if you move im coming to visit for a holiday lol!

Lol.

Thanks Claire- must just be wind then :( lol xx

well Im not sure, might be baby? it def starts like that! See what happens over the next couple of weeks as it gets more frequent and stronger you know its baby!

I only feel baby right down low, not sure if its because I have to much fat everywhere else or maybe the placenta is in the way? If I press slightly on top of where the womb is I can feel movements then so think its just fat haha.

I put a picture of my growing bump on my journal page if anyone wants to see?

hello ladies how are we all feeling?

im absolutely shattered! i dreamt last night that i thought my waters had broke but they hadnt then they did and we made our way to hosp by the time i was in a gown and on a bed getting contractions they went to fill the birthing pool she checked me saying i think you'l have ages yet but when she looked baby was almost out ( bearing in mind this all seemed like 5 mins in my dream) and baby was a little girl then i woke up grrrrrrr!!!

lovely outfits both of you got!

MS- if you move im coming to visit for a holiday lol!

If the wifes tales are correct that means your having a boy as your meant to dream you have the opposite sex?!!

Its horrid when the vivid dreams start, I didnt sleep properly for at least 3 weeks because of them, but luckily Ive just got used to them now! I have dreamt about all sorts! The latest was I was in a Nazi gas chamber and when I woke up I was gasping for air, I must of been holding my breath in my sleep! I think I have issues..... hehe

claire the wives tales ae rubbish ive dreamt before i had a wee boy and now its a wee girl! Also when my friend was pregnant she dreamt she had a wee boy and called him Rory and sure enough she had a wee boy!

ive had horrid dreams aswell getting used to it now tho!

ah i dont believe in old wives tales either!

dreams are funny things.. the meaning of a dream isnt always the obvious

im finding housework bloody hard.. hooving is a pain in the ass. having to keep leaning over.. trying to sort out all the rubbish in the nursery aswell...

Yeah I know they're all rubbish, but fun to guess by! I think I'm having a girl, but OH is convinced boy so we'll have to see who is right! lol

Oh and I cant remember (babybrain) who was saying they feel like they have been pregnant for ages but I do now! although the last few weeks since my scan have flown by!

i am still needing to pee all the time :blush: it got better (briefly) but now its back to getting up in the night aaarrrggghhh!! I cant believe im nearly 18 weeks, its gone so fast. :happydance:

I know what you mean about needing to pee all the time!! it's driving me nuts, but weirdly doesn't happen at work so much, just at home when I'm trying to relax:cry:
the worst thing is that half the time I don't actually need to pee or may only pee very little (Iknow tmi!!)
Glad to get it off my chest though :happydance:

Thanks Claire :)

Hey Random! :D

I had a horrid dream the other day, but havent told anyone :(
I dreamt I woke up and felt really wet, so I ran to the bathroom and my knickers were covered in blood :cry: and I had a panty liner on too that was soaked through :( not good! :(

Also, a TMI prob note- sometimes when I sneeze I think a tinnnny treacle of wee comes out :blush: anyone else get this?
maybe I need to do more excercises!
but when I do the pelvic floor muscles, just sqeezing, It hurt my tummy!

xxx

I have had LOADS of baby boy dreams. I had one the other night where i went for another scan and they said it was actually a girl yet i could see the boy bits.

I took this as me thinking it is a boy but everyone else saying it is a girl. Dreams are really easy to interpret really if you think about it.

Hubby has just got a job after being laid off at Christmas, :yipee:

both times that my mum was pregnant (after me) I dreamt that they were girls but they were both boys. I've dreamt that I've had each sex so not sure what that means for the poor little one!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->