February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i just was on the march mummies thread for a peek and they only have 47 pages compared to our 250 do you think we talk to much xx

I read all the posts but they are wayy to much and end up forgetting what I want to reply too :dohh:

Haha really, well I dont think we talk too much, they dont talk enough :haha: xxx

I know sometimes there is just so much and with this terrible baby brain i am forgetting a lot. Is anyone else really skatty at the moment?

Lol

Hi hayley :hugs:

OMG I am so pi**ed off! :growlmad:
My car failed the MOT- its only costing me £160 to get it through the mot, but ffs, other little things are wrong with it.
Im just going to have to wear it in to the ground... where am i getting the money from for another new car? :nope: xx

NP- do you or the hubby not know any mechanics that would do the wee things as homers that way it would cost you less! Garage's almost double what it actually costs OH is a mechanic! can i ask what it failed on? and did you get a service along with that mot? x

my hubby got an email saying can he go for an interview for the job in dubai!! they are going to phone him with the details, i bet he chickens out, dubai is quite far away & he wouldnt be able to pop on a plane to watch his beloved Arsenal every week would he lol, we will see though....

Thanks random- my ex is actually a mechanic lol but I dont want to see him as he has annoyed me at the mo lol.

Something about the cap? on the exhaust and something else :-s lol

Then the little bits like my shocks are worn etc :(

xxx

Afternoon ladies..wow you have certainly all been busy

In regards to leaking after having Alex i had a catheter in for 2 days and they wouldn't take it out cuz i wasn't drinking enough and was pulling out all the time so it has damaged down there and i leak all the time..rather embarrasing..gonna get surgery after i have the babies i want to have..

Been feeling really achy around the bottom of my stomache today..anyone else had this?

Oo Dubai 2girlies..sounds lovely!!and warm :)

Sorry i can't remember the other stuff that was mentioned..have a rubbish memory lol xx

Dubai :shock: you can still get internet there though I guess :thumbup:

Good Luck to him for his interview :D

Sorry to hear about your car NP, do both you and your OH have a car? xxx

I think we all have baby brain! I only popped off for an hour and have no idea what the last posts I just read were!

def not to chatty though, this gets me through my very boring day at work!

i think we have finally decided on a boys name, i will be keeping it a secret till the birth though so a totally pointless post really :rofl:

im starving, got spaghetti bolognese for dinner with cheesy garlic bread mmmmmmm!

My stomach has been really achey today.... I felt heavy at the bottom and achey at the top. I put a heated microwave bear thing on it which helped a little.

Today i have had a really sour taste in my mouth has anyone else had this?

Hayley- Thanks hun, yes we both do.
Its expencive! But I need a car for work, and getting about lol.
He needs his car or work, and for our outings lol.

I will deffo need a safter car when LO makes an apprence.
I couldnt stand not having a car after nearly 6 years of driving lol.

xxxx

ive had to buy a new car nervous! Its like, move house, new car, baby things, wedding (hopefully soon!) all at once its bankrupting me! having a baby costs a lot more than you realise!

we got a zafira in may, i still have 2 seats to fill after this baby has been born :rofl:

Morning ladies how are everyone today? is soooo windy here! I'm just waiting for OH to get in from work then we're off to the hospital to meet with my consultant :D I'm really excited, not sure why, I just think I will feel more confident with that extra bit of support. Hope everyone has good days, be back soon :) xxx

Lol 2girlies thats so funny.

OMG its sooo expencive!

How am I meant to save for a wedding, new car, and a baby?!
We have to pay out for our house every month, our council tax is £145!!, then the shopping and bills! Its a joke, why cant life be free?! lol

Hayley- Have fun with the consultant today, maybe s/he will scan you too :D
yay xxxx

Good luck hayley! Let us know how it goes.

I know exactly how you feel Nervous, my council tax is rediculous as well! When you getting married? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->