February 2010 Love Bugs :)

NP- i must admit i do leak a bit, i am dreading what it will be like after having this baby seen as my bladder is weak enough... i can never be arsed doing those pelvic floors though so i suppose it is my fault!

Oh yes callie- i sneezed the other day.. and was thinking i had sneezed out some CM or somthing lol..but considering i sneeze a load a times a day because of hayfever.. im lucky i dont leak that much

i better start doing pelvic floors

as for weeing. i wake up 5 times a night at least. but i do drink 2-3 litres a day so guess that dont help

Ah thats brilliant news Aimee! Congratulations to him :) this is really the year for you isnt it!

I am constantly needing a wee, but barely anything comes out, when I went to the midwifes yesterday I barely managed a dribble in my pot and she said it was the smallest sample she'd ever been given! (oh the joys of pregnancy eh!!)

When ever I read pelvic floor exercises on here I always think oh yes, better do those and start doing them at work! anyone else do the same? :blush:

^^ haha thats the thing. you can just about do them anywhere. even when ya having sex

I havent tried that one yet BW! Your mind is obviously wondering? lol.

I never feel like 'it' anymore, it seems such an effort! At least OH is away for a bit now so no more shaving legs etc ahem! Lol now that probably is TMI!!

Anyone else feel the same? I was fine until about 16 weeks.

you're right claire sometimes I don't feel like it but I know that when I do it, it's some of the best sex I've ever had!!

I was always up for it befor i got preg ( would knacker poor OH out at times ) now he is always up for it.. and me well lets just say i dont really want it. but he knows how get me in the mood...so we still have it quiet regular. just getting at that stage now. where im worrying im hurting the baby

As for hair.. jesus is anyone elses hair growing rather quickly.. mine is apart from the hair on my head

x

Yeah I think that as well, I think thats what I am worried about, hurting the baby, before PG I always had a high sex drive I worry about what the OH must be thinking now! He says he doesnt mind, its still a few times a week! Him being away for a while will do the trick though I know, I can never resist him when I see him again, and with all the training he's doing the muscles are bigger everytime I see him hehe! :blush:

As for hair.. jesus is anyone elses hair growing rather quickly.. mine is apart from the hair on my head

x

OMG its rediculous isnt it! I wish these spots would shift as well! What happened to blooming....

im wondering the same. im still covered in spots, my excema is a right mess still, and ive started to feek sick again the last few days :growlmad:

My spots have made an appearance again.. they arnt just ya normal spots either. they are big red horried ones

think the sickness is back again.. was sick twice yesterday and once so far today

I was sick this morning but it is when i brush my teeth so i don't think it is classed as pregnancy sickness although it never happened before.

BW- my hair growth is flying! Head and belly :blush: the most!

ah i wish the hair on my head was growing.. it seems to be falling out if anything

the hairs on my belly are noticeable but are blonde so it isnt so bad. unless the light is shinning on it

Aimee- I have had the same dreams about all being boys and then a girl, because of what people have been saying to me. lol
Me too! lol

Bw- Lol im awful! I need to try and sort something out lol.

xxx

:happydance: I can finally reply to posts. I dont have internet at my flat so borrowed my sisters laptop while she's on holiday she has that internet you just plug in to laptop and away you go well I could read but rarely reply, it was torture, so come to my grans to reply :D

Callie congrats on being 16 weeks, the time is just flying :happydance:

Congratulations on everyone who has moved up boxes, cant believe Feb mummies are in middle box already, its crazy stuff!!

2girlies, I'm needing to pee all the time too, OH's always like but you've just been, yeah, and I need to go again :rofl: Luckily I dont wake up in the night, I just wake up bursting to go in the morning.

Hope everyones having good days regardless fo the weather! I meed my consultant tomorrow :yipee: and scan on friday.... 2 DAYS :D :D :D

xxx

i just read all the posts i missed there and now i cant remember anything thank god for the little bit at the bottom that shows me the most recent lol!

haley- hello you have been missed, hows the flat? not long till your scan now woohoo

NP- ive gave up trying to guess what im having roll on the gender scans hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->