February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Yay Iv just emailed the guy who is doing our photos at the wedding to see if he can do materinty piccys :)

We wanted some done in November time, me, OH and Bump :D

I best use loads of bio oil and eat healthy up to then- I want some nice piccys lol xx

Np, how much did your wedding photos cost if you dont mind me asking? I have no idea how much to expect!

Well most range from £500-1000+!!

But the guy I found- hes great, hes only charging us £450!
And that will be a whole range of piccys, from the ones I tell him I want, to reportage :D

Just bargin with them a little- especially with the money sutiuations at the mo!
There is another guy who is doing if for £495- and thats the same price for the wedding video- and that guy is doing our wedding video.

But there are some rhidiclous prices out there! it maybe even worth ringing your local college or uni- because the guys learning photography there are always looking to gain experience for there portfolios and will do it at a very low cost.
If we didnt find the man that we did, my next step was to contact our local college xxx

2girlies woohoo you should defo find out and just tell us :winkwink:

MS- congrats on the 20week mark

BW- lovely obvious preggo bump

NP- looking forward to seeing the pics when you get them taken

its going so fast today, i have to leave in 2 hours!!! was anyone else really nervous before their scans, i feel sick!!!!

I was sooo nervous you cannot believe! Convinced myself about what a bad mum I had been so far and how I muct of done something to them xx

i think id be happier if my baby kicked all the time but it dont, its lazy which is making me panic that somethings wrong!

thanks random :D

2 girlies- you will be fine!!
Drink orange juice- baby wont stop moving then :rofl: lol xxx

ooooh scan day mummysuzie, cant wait to see pics of your little girl :haha:

awww callie I love your blue ticker. (sorry if I'm a bit slow havent been on for a couple of days properly) great idea for bump pics :)

hope everyones ok, sorry havent read back! xxx

Hmm, sounds like a boy to me! I might have to change my prediction now!

ooooh scan day mummysuzie, cant wait to see pics of your little girl :haha:

awww callie I love your blue ticker. (sorry if I'm a bit slow havent been on for a couple of days properly) great idea for bump pics :)

hope everyones ok, sorry havent read back! xxx

I was just thinking havent seen anything from Hayley for a while! Its like you read my mind by coming on! Hope your ok chick x

:hi: pinkclaire. I wanted to come on yesterday but I dont have internet and everytime I come round to go on it at my grans someone else was always on it :gun: but I'm glued for a few hours now :haha:

Hope your ok :) I cant believe how fast the time is going. I was sitting thinking this morning that at this stage with Alex I was half way, thats mad!!

xxx

Hi Hayley!!!!! I thought of you this morning when i was out shopping there was a birthday cake candle that sings happy birthday Alex, its well cute, they sell them in the "Birthdays" card shop!!! They dont Do Reese & Roxie ones though, that'll teach me for picking unusual names!

i really should get in the shower or i'll be late!!!

I always sit on at work, lost all motivation for my job, talking babies is much more fun! haha.

I cant believe how quickly its gone, I joined on here at around 13/14 weeks and it feels like yesterday to me! less than 4 weeks and we'll all be reaching the viable stage, now that is crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->