February 2010 Love Bugs :)

LOL thats so funny ms.

Oooh 2 girlies!! Not logn now! Cant wait to hear everything!!
Maybe baby will be so free and non shy, you may see a little winkle if its a boy lol.

Girls... Am I obsessed?? :blush:
Everyone at my work has told me I am obsessed with pregnancy! :cry: Im sorry, I didnt know it was bad to be excited!
Apparently im obsessed because:

Everyday i talk about my pregnancy
I have told people what sex baby is
I ask if they can see if my tummy has changed
I look at baby clothes in stores!! (btw boots had the mostcutest things when I poped in on lunch lol)

It really made me feel upset that I cleared my FB status to some random crap, and changed the piccy, but I have changed it back to baby again now :) xxx

So what if you are chick, i think we all are obsessed, i certainly know i am lol! Tell them to piss off misrable buggers!

Wow just found out two more people i went to school are pregnant and they are the last people i would expect to be having babies! That brings it up to 12 people i know that are pregnant in family/from school/friends.
I have never known owt like it.
Hope there are enough beds in the labour ward...

Callie-- of course you are goin to be excited.. this isnt my first but im still just as excited as if it where.. each pregnancy is different.. and if they want to be miserable and bring you down because your happy then sod em ! x

how can you not be excited, having a baby is the best thing ever!!!!!! some people are so miserable!

NP- ignore them they are either men that dont understand the whole preggo thing or women that are jealous its you not them :hugs:

MS- right next to the asda is a mcdonalds, kfc, burger king, pizza hut and ashoka shak lol! what night are you going again?

I just had jacket potato with tuna yum yum.

Don't worry np, being pregnant takes over you, it's not like you can just ever forget your pregnant it is constantly on your mind I think everyone talks about it a lot!

Aimee, I know loads of people who are pregnant at the moment, I thought of 7 straight up but actually there us probably more as I have bad baby brain! Proper baby boom!

Sod them np!!! Having a baby is the best miracle in the world and you deserve to be excited and all the emotions that run with it!!

Am going late Saturday night which is why it has to be macd's cuz it will be late late..but i would have one of each if i could hehe

Hope your scan goes well 2girlies...can't wait to see pics!!

Am the same with knowing loads of girls that are pregnant..all the ladies that were pregnant the last i was is pregnant around the same time again lol rather weird

I had homemade french pizzas and they were gorgeous but heartburn is terrible with it..what's everyone having for dinner? Am having lasagne and salad..can't wait.
My gran picked Alex up from nursery to let me sleep some..so just had a 3 hour nap lol must have needed it xx

my 20 week scan ill be 19+1 why they didnt just wait until the following week is beyond me but not complaining i get my scan a week early lol!

who's all coming to jamaica in 2011?? xx

Oh we are having fish in butter sauce yummmmmmy.. ah have one of each suzie... last week i had kfc for lunch and a mac d's for dinner lol x

Random, i would Love to go to Jamaica you lucky sod!! If only..

I want steak, it is all i really want. Why can't i crave something cheap!

my 20 week scan ill be 19+1 why they didnt just wait until the following week is beyond me but not complaining i get my scan a week early lol!

who's all coming to jamaica in 2011?? xx

I am I am I am

im loving burger kings just now its their chips that i really like!

im going to oh's mum for dinner first time ever as we dont really visit her only bcz her and his dad had a bad split and shes now with someone else which they didnt agree with but i pushed him into seeing her so they are back on track now and he's realised her new man isn't that bad! (sorry for rambling lol) anyway we are having spag bol made from scratch

Ooo me me me me random!! i had a dream the other night i jumped on a bus and went to jamaica lol it was where florida is in america hah..a premonition? Can always count on the weather there!!

if i lived across the water then i would be huge cuz i would want one everyday bw! lolxx

well you are all welcome to come lol!

no we told her last night but OH is going to help do something with their bathroom so her partner is making us dinner! no doubt i'l choke i always do on long pasta lol!

Just thought i'd let yous know i went online looking for prices for the silvercross sleepover deluxe and in the shops and online they rrp for £560 odd and i got quoted at baby's mart for £419 for the exct same pram and delivery is only 4 days compared to a few weeks in the shops..they have all different kinds of prams you just email them for a quote and they email you back within a couple of hours.. wasn't gonna get that pram cuz it's too expensive but i think i'll be able to afford it now..am so happy and excited!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->