February 2010 Love Bugs :)

good luck xxx

i want to start planning my wedding grrrr :cry:

Random- get planning! you will probably change your mind 100 times until the big day lol xx

what time is 2girlies scan? i probably wont be here when she gets back? i need a text buddy :( xxx

I cant wait for her to get back I just know shes having another girl :) exciting!!

callie, you been boy shopping yet? and remember 'your growing a willie :rofl:'

xxx

theres not really much i can do we cant even book it because i dont think they book 2011 until next year grr! i want jamaica but not much else i can do because everything else depends on who we book it with i.e flowers, food music etc

i want to go dress shopping lol but its way to early i just kind of want an idea of what i'd like!

Hayley- 2girlies is having a BOY!!! :haha:

Was looking at some pics and found this one of paris

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/Parisdddd-1.jpg

Cant believe how tiny she was....

x

Love the pic bw! Scary to think we will have tiny babies like that soon! xx

Random, get shopping! These things can take ages! They dont need to know its not til 2011 and it gives you time to save for the sort of dress you want? x

Lol bless Aimee lol.

BW- aww! How quickly they grow up!

LOL Hayley- I said that to OH last night 'see I was right all along, im growing a willie!' :rofl:
Tomorrow I am allowed to buy some biss for him :cloud9: I was going to on my lunch break but OH said he didnt want me to without him too! Aww! lol

Oh, and where are the piccys missy that you were going to put up of the things you had brought??! xxx

Hello ladies...

Think you meant 2girlies Hayley lol..am jealous of all you ladies having scans!!!

Am so tired today..think am gonna take a nap

Can't wait to go shopping tomorrow night

I think 2girlies is having another girl but am rubbish at guessing lol

What do you ladies think about the name Mason? xx

haha i love that i managed to confuse you all hehe xx

I like mason. What happened to Ashton? I know a horrible little boy called Ashton so i don't personaly like it as it reminds me of him!
Mason is cute but also good for an adult :)

I liked Ashton but a few people i mentioned it to turned their noses up..i quite like Mason..just so many names to choose from.. xx

i like Mason... not an over populated name either!

ah im glad im not the only one getting confused.... for some reason i get callie and random mixed up! not to sure why

aaaargh god damn stupid work just had the other worker on the phone to tell me theres 2 functions 2mz one through the day and one at night and im expected to work them even tho im off until tues and the god damn boss hasn't even asked me!

i swore after tues (when my eye went funny he told me he'd be 10mins so i could make the doctors and instead he took 45 so i was 30mins late) i wouldn't do him anymore favours but i'll be leaving them in the lurch if i dont work 2mz im going to tell him i'll work through the day but cant work at night!

sorry for the rant ladies had to get it off my chest

MS- i like Mason aswell

BW- how do you manage to confuse callie and me lol xx

Dont no but normally. when ever i go to write something callie wrote, i put random... whenever i go to reply back to something you wrote, i put callie.... haha confusing or what

Sounds like they are working you to the bone RANDOM!! just try and think of the money xx

thats the thing now that im back to my normal hours the money i get isn't that great i will actually earn more weekly when i go on mat leave lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->