February 2010 Love Bugs :)

:wohoo: I was right, another gorgeous girlie :D :D fab picture I bet your soooo happy :) cant wait to see your 4d pictures now lol xxx

thanks for all your comments it means so much to share my excitement with you all. I cant wait to but some more pink!!!!!

Lol I was just talking to my friend who I have worked with for about 6 months... Only to discover, her best mate, is the gf of my ex lol!
So I filled her in on some well deserved goss about him lol.
EUGH is what I think, but then again, a ex wouldnt be a ex if we didnt! lol

Have a fab weekend everyone, see you all mondy, oh and listen to this song- I love it! Its brill!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7MuwPlOiNQ

xxxxx

Hahahahaha Callie that song is well funny lol. She has got quite a good voice too. I certainly don't want you poking me lol she has a good point there i never thought of it like that!!

Have a good weekend yourself hun xx

Congratulations 2girlies!!! I was finally right about someone haha..pic is gorgeous!!

Am so hungry..hubby's 2nd job is he cooks in his friends chinese restaraunt so i can see a sweet and sour chicken on the cards tonight!

I really need to start eating more, all i've had today is a tuna roll. I promised myself i'd change my eating habits but i'm finding it hard. xx

2 more weeks til I tell the people who work for me. :) I still am not showing very much (I can certainly tell, but others really can't).

mummiesuzie -- I will likely go back to work between 8 and 12 weeks postpartum. This is what I did with my other daughter, and it was fine. This time I won't breast feed for a year (and work fulltime!). Plus having a nanny from the start will help. Yes we pay a ton for child care here. I am guessing for the nanny it will be about $2,000 per month. Costs go down for toddlers (age 2 and up), but it is just plain expensive, no matter the age. My biggest worry continues to be the lack of sleep that awaits...

Randomx -- your eyes are better now? Mine have been giving me trouble with the contacts too. Doc told me the increasing fluid in my body can change the shape of the eye. I'm back to glasses for now.

anyone else feeling hormonal/emotional? I could just tear OH's head off sometimes. :( Grr.

Baby is kicking me a lot. I remember how this gets later... ouchie!

Have a great weekend everyone!

im really annoyed about negative comments, ive posted a thread in 2nd tri.
this is the reason im not announcing the sex on facebook :cry:

Morning ladies..

Don't let peoples stupid comments take away your happiness and joy of just finding out that you're having a gorgeous wee girl..i had them too when i told people i was having another boy but i'm used to boys so am over the moon it's another one..you wanted a girl and you're getting one so don't let people upset you..i don't think people think how upsetting comments like that are..so put a big smile on your face cuz you're having another wee GIRL!!!! and in 4 months you'll be meeting her :)

Can't wait to go baby shopping tonight!!! sooooo excited

What's everyone up to today? xx

2girlies tell them to F off you dont need their bloody opinions your happy and we are all happy for you we cant wait to meet your gorgeous wee girl!

im having to work today :cry:

found a lovely wedding dree what do you think??

Attachments

• dress 1.jpg
    dress 1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1
2girlies tell them to F off you dont need their bloody opinions your happy and we are all happy for you we cant wait to meet your gorgeous wee girl!

im having to work today :cry:

found a lovely wedding dree what do you think??

Hello Random!

I LOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE that dress! Its amazing! But you already know that lol.

Guess what, we're off to buy the ring! :happydance: I am so happy, he asked me this morning and then we're going to the bath spa for a relax and then for a meal. Everything is just perfect, love him so much.

2Girlies, I havent had a chance to read your thread, but like random says f them! Who cares, you've got a georgeous lil girl on the way and noone can take that away from you what ever they say. Just concentrate on you and your family xxx

I've lost my phone if anyone has tried texting me :dohh: I am hoping I left it i the car, off to go find it now.

PS your the first people I told about the ring, havent told anyone yet going to keep it a surprise until I see my family tomorrow!

Congratulations pc!!! That's brilliant news.

That dress is gorgeous Random..will look gorgeous in the Jamaican sun :) xx

MS- ive changed my mind think it might be mauritius now lol but thank you i love the dress but just need to see what happens

pc- woohooo i knew this was the weekend did i not tell you oh im all excited now you better hurry up and find that phone lol:wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding:

MS- ive changed my mind think it might be mauritius now lol but thank you i love the dress but just need to see what happens

pc- woohooo i knew this was the weekend did i not tell you oh im all excited now you better hurry up and find that phone lol:wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding:

I found it now! So today has been perfect. We chose the ring and then went to the spa and he asked me in there properly. It means a lot as it's one of our date places when he has come back when I haven't seen him for a few weeks and when he left to go to the marines we went there just before. And the best thing is he agrees with the Xmas wedding still yey xx

Thank you! Xx so I will put one on, we had to order it in my size so getting it next weekend I'll put it on as soon as I get it x

So far the members are:

January 25th
katieeandbump

February 1st
Claire788
mummysuzie22 - Pregnant with nr. 2. Early scan June 28th
FemmeFatal
kisskadee

February 2nd
Shellysbelly
Andreah906
mrsmac ~ pregnant with nr. 3

February 3rd
HayleyJA
Poshie
The Missus

February 4th
Glitterbug
MissRhead
Beautywithin

February 5th
GracelynsMom ~ Pregnant with nr. 1

February 6th
AutumnSky
earlybird85
clarkie_TTC
Shelby2007

February 7th
Phexia - Pregnant with nr. 3.
ColeyB - Pregnant with nr. 3.

February 8th
jr_eats
kitten x

February 9th
2 girlies - Early scan June 26th
cfenn - Pregnant with nr. 2
blaze777
cath
NewYearNewMe

Babyhopes

February 10th
MrsPhillips
msmith
Ash_P
BondiGal

February 11th
FBbaby
Shelby2007
lcside
LG1385
rachyh1990

February 12th
nov_mum
LoobyLou75 ~ pregnant with nr. 3
Mommy2Be1
kaybel

February 13th
hayley x - baby nr. 2. Early scans 15th june and 4th july
katy

February 14th
Princess Leah
Samzi
upsy daisy1
N474lie

February 15th
Tricks26 ~ Early scan on July 3rd

February 17th
Marydoll
nervouspains

February 18th
popular79
teenie212

February 19th
leelee

February 20th
Jan34
2bananas

February 21st
amyblackstone
LollyPop24

February 22nd
AimeeJ
Momma2Bee

February 23rd
xhannahxbanan
MummyCarly

February 26th
ramblinhaggis
emma77
my2girls

February 27th
krockwell ~ Pregnant after 3 m/c and being on Clomid & Metformin for 3 months
future_numan
bitepeach
xpinkness87x

February 28th
WTTMommy
randomxx

unknown date
lornasmith
cora08
R8ch
pregnant&21

Hey hun,

Can you change my DD? I'm now due on the 22nd of February! :) WOOP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->