February 2010 Love Bugs :)

hehe..The earlier the better..all the symptoms i forgot about are starting to flood back..lol xx

Yeah same here. Lots of cramps, fatigue and I have a massive cold sore on my lip, look like a monster! Boobs a bit sore too but i remember them getting much sorer later on.

Just noticed where you're from Phexia, my DH and I went on honeymoon to Iceland (ring road round trip!) last year. Been dreaming about it ever since!

Just noticed where you're from Phexia, my DH and I went on honeymoon to Iceland (ring road round trip!) last year. Been dreaming about it ever since!

Ohh nice :) I hope you had a good time! It's probably much cheaper to visit Iceland now since our economy and the krona are a right mess. What was your favorite place to see?

I loved it all, but for some reason I always think of Budir first, something about the Snaefellsjokull just mystified me! The hotel is amazing there too.

The day we were in Jokulsarlon was really cloudy, so we couldn't see the glacier itself, but that was pretty cool all the same. :cold:

Ahh yes, Snæfellsnes has so many pretty and mysterious places. My in-laws just built a summer house there (not near Búðir but not far away) and it's so nice to go there on weekends. I'm going camping near Snæfellsjökull glacier this summer :) Can't wait!

hehe..The earlier the better..all the symptoms i forgot about are starting to flood back..lol xx

Can send some my way if you like, I only have a bit of sore boobage, and its not even very much today, I want the whole full on MS, and crap feeling, so I know its real! (think I'll regret saying that?? I think so lol)

:rofl: You're are SO gonna regret saying that. I´ll remind you when you start puking :rofl:

Haha you will def regret saying that in a couple of weeks lol.. wasn't sick with my 1st and not sick right now but bbs are a bit tender and my stomache is quite tight..sooo tired..will be glad once the 1st trimester is over xx

I want the whole full on MS, and crap feeling, so I know its real! (think I'll regret saying that?? I think so lol)

Definitely!

I spent most of 1st trimester wishing for a bit of MS so i would be less anxious and know it was all definitely happening and now have hyperemesis and guess what?! I still find stuff to worry about :dohh:

congratulations! i was a feb mum this year! brings a tear to my eye seeing this thread.

Hi there :wave:

My EDD is the 4th Feb at the moment, although it could all change I know!!
I'm saying Feb for now!:happydance:

Me, me, me! Hey Phexia! We're due the same day - 6th Feb!! Woo! TTC buddies, and now pregnancy buddies too!

xx

I went for my appointment today and my doctor used the wheelie thing and said my due date is Jan 23! So I guess I'm not a Febber anymore! Guess you'll have to take me off the list :p I wasn't very good at counting on my fingers I suppose! haha

Aww glitterbug! My EDD is Feb 4th too!

MIne keeps flipping between jan 31st and feb 1st depending on what site i go on so will just stay put for now :D xx

Congratulations to all feb yummy mummies xxx :yipee: :hugs:

I would love to join this thread as it is my birthday on the 18th Feb and the Due Date would be 19th Feb! Just starting the 2ww FX'D xxx

Ill hopefully be due in Feb :) I think the name should be some sort of "love" related... since its Valentines day that month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->