February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Yes it is cute and we need a name don't we! If we all like it we could put a request in the siggie makers thread?

Not exactly sure of dates at moment but I either very late January or early Feb so its a big possibility i in Feb xx:hug:

I want to have my baby in February if you name the group "love bugs"!!! ;)

Make a request!!!! =) Love Bugs.. is super cute!

I love it. My OH calls me his love bug...that comes from a card I sent him in March when he was away skiing. It showed a bug that needed his 'moon' to shine. It sticked since then :happydance:

I like love bugs too :) Can someone make a sweet little blinky? Dunno how I´ll fit it in my signature though :rofl:

Should I change the thread title?

Yes! February Love Bugs thread!!! :rofl: did some one make a request??

I'll make a request now also do we need this thread moving top preggo buddy/team section?

I was thinking about that too tansey.. I dunno :dohh:

Yup, I think we might have to do that. Which mod should I ask?

whomever is online lol!
I put siggie request in!

We've been moved thanks to Arcanegirl and the group is listed as "open" :)

just saw you got it moved and fast - thanks Phex and AG!

brilliant, this is quite exciting, I think it is just starting to hit that this is real :hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

ps: I feel really dumb asking, but I just can't figure out how you put a ticker on your sign...tried, but it only show the link...... could someone help :cry::dohh:

I didn't know this would turn into a buddy group, so please, if you have any ideas feel free to suggest them to me. I've changed the first message a bit and I'm sure I´ll edit it more once we get closer to scan dates etc.

I though I could make the list look better and maybe add some info if we want to, like if it's the first baby, our age, location etc.

Phex - Yes we need lots of facts about each other! Lol!

FB - i'll PM you how to
:hug:

We may have to give the siggie makers more details what sort of pic do we want? e.g. https://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2238276module12265018photo_1225278509Bearbug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->