February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Not entirely sure on my dates yet, but beginning of feb for me too!! Congrats to all the other mums to be! xxx

Please could I join you? I know it's early days but I'm due (based on my own dates, as i haven't had a dating scan yet) on 3rd Feb. The day before my own birthday! :) Also my mum had me the day before her birthday ;)

Hi All,

I hope I'll be joining you too... (when the news has sunk in and I've convinced myself this one's sticking!)

I got my BFP this week, and confirmed it with a digi this morning. I believe I'm 4w4 at the moment, which will give me an EDD of 3rd February! Keeping my fingers crossed!

As far as a name goes, I really don't know - something Valentines related might be quite sweet though... Perhaps tying in Love Hearts, or Cupid, or something? Other than that, the flower is Violet and the birth stone is Amethyst...

Good luck and best wishes to all newly pregnant ladies!
:dust:

Sorry to barge in - but how about ?

February Love Bugs

Just an idea?

Hey Phex bet you didn't think you'd see me in here!
I think i'm due 7th Feb but if i go a week late 14th Feb Valentine's Day and our 1st Anniversary! :cloud9:

I think i'm due 7th Feb but if i go a week late 14th Feb Valentine's Day and our 1st Anniversary! :cloud9:

Hey Tansey..Did you get married on valentines day too? Thats when we married this year, I'm due Feb 12th so almost on time for our anniversary x

Sorry, I've been out of town. But I updated the first post, I hope I didn't forget anyone! Please let me know if you're not on the list :)

Congrats everyone on your BFP's :D Can't wait to chat about morning sickness and fatigue with everyone :rofl:

I am due sat 6th feb!!! Took test on friday BFP!! I have been to docs today and booked my first midwife appointment... 23rd june... soooo excited. Had a mc last month at 5 weeks, hope this sticks.. feel so different (in a good positive way). xxxxx

Woohoo! I can't believe how great it feels to see my name on the list! I also wanted to say congrats to everyone else who has joined since I last posted in this thread. It's wonderful to see a few familiar names already!

As far as symptoms go (I'm 4w6days at the today):
- very bloated from about 6pm onwards
- really sensitive nipples and occasional shooting pains in both breasts
- a bit more sleepy in the evening (but that might just be due to spending loads of time in the glorious sunshine over the last few days)
- ongoing twingy cramps, duller than period-type cramps but still noticeable.

All in all though, I'm feeling very positive and still on cloud 9....!

Sticky dust to all of you... :dust:

Hey Tansey..Did you get married on valentines day too? Thats when we married this year, I'm due Feb 12th so almost on time for our anniversary x

Yes i too was a Valentine Bride :cloud9:
How good that LOs are due on/near our anniversary! :happydance:

Ahhh Hayley, me too!!! Im very bloated... I also have a little bit of wind, but my hubby says thats nothing out of the ordnry.. Iv just started gettin slight cramps!! Im so so hungry from afternoon onwards. xx

Thank you Phexia.. Im new so I still need to jaz up my profile, got to figure out how!! xxx

My symptoms so far:

- extreme hunger :rofl:
- hot at night + strange dreams
- crampy but not like AF
- boobs itchy and bit sore + shooting pain sometimes
- Gassy :shy:
- Got a massive cold sore on the lip + spots in weird places like on the side of my neck and on my ear :rofl: so sexy.
- Been very, very tired
- Got a bit nauseous this afternoon

and probably more that I can't remember :)

My symptoms before the test that I didn't know where symptoms until now were:

Night sweats, bad dreams and feeling hot all the time
hearburn/acid reflux and gall stone twinges (don't ask!)
wasn't snappy or emotional
no backache

THe things that gave it away was the fact that i spot for up to 7days before AF arrives and this month the spotting started late and was only really coloured CM for 2/3days!
DH made me test at 13DPO

Now I have been sleeping badly and woken up 5am for two mornings and my tummy rumbling with hunger. Also had pains and the runs for two mornings. My abdo is bloated and I look like I have a small bump already even when i breathe in (hoping this is just water retention or something). I have had a lot of heat in my abdo and twinges. Boobs still big and tender. I have pain/aches in right hip but this could be the fibroids.

Sorry for the essay but i am so happy!

hello, would love to join you. I got my :bfp: on Saturday. Didn't expect it at all, it was early afternoon, was only 9dpo, only did it because I got some free IC with my order of preseed. It was my first cycle after my AF following coming off the pill.

I'm 38, have two children, 6 and 9, this will be my first baby with my new partner, his first. We are over the moon. So far, symptoms are some AF like cramps, although this is subsiding, and very sensitive nipples. Due date is 11 Feb. :hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->