February 2010 Love Bugs :)

omg its just dawned on me that we are nearly in 3rd tri, how fast is this going :shock:

i feel like i'm running out of time!!

Bw- wow 2 weeks?! I so hope Max is the same lol.
My sisters & bro's are on half term now too lol.

Thanks MS, ooooh 3rd trimester! I have ages to go still before im there! lol
At least in 2 days- il be viable :D :D Cant wait to reach that stage, im so glad I have made it this far already.
Im going to go to the mw eve clinic tomorrow though as still cant feel movements.
I heard him on the doppler 3 times yesterday, and I know it sounds silly lol, but, when I put the doppler on my belly, he moved away and I could hear him moving, but I kept the doppler in the same place, then OH came and spoke to him and then I picked up his hb again! :D lol its prob a coinsidence, but made oH smile :)

Woooo BW! I still have 4 weeks and 5 days to wait lol.
Roll on end of Nov I say!

xxx

Whens everyone getting a cot? i dunno now why i got a moses basket, because the crib will be in our room, cot in his room, so maybe the moses basket can stay downstairs? he will probley stay in our room for the first 6 months or so anyways lol x

You only have 3 weeks np..will fly in!!

Maybe they will scan you tomorrow night?

Our kids are back today after 2 weeks of half term..Alex is back to nursery and all i can say is thank goodness!! xx

Am not getting our cot till 3 months cuz we are in a 2 bed house and have a crib for first 3 months then will buy the cot and transfer him into that. I didn't bother with a moses basket this time cuz Alex didn't like it and wasted 60 pounds and our rooms are off our living room so just gonna put him in his crib to sleep.

Also was talking to hubby last night and have decided am gonna breastfeed while in hospital then when i get home am gonna express and feed him in a bottle. I know i won't be able to handle demand feeding and will need to have a routine while having another wee one but if i'm expressing then he's still getting the benefits right? xx

Thanks MS I hope so :)
Well im hoping that they may scan me next week- I remember BW sating that her friend was going to be scanned at 25 weeks, but day before her scan she fel baby kick, so maybe same goes for me :)

Im just getting a moses basket until im sure of my living arrangements :blush:
Then I can go all out lol.

MS- I heard that it takes away some of te benefits of BF, but I think that was to mum only :shrug: Im not 100% sure sorry but I remember reading that when I wanted to express feed not breast.
I dont think I could handle demand feeding?
How often does a newborn need feeding? sorry it I sound dumb lol :blush:

xx

I ordered my pram at the baby show because I got a good offer, but I was going to wait until after christmas cos of Jan sales.

Im just getting a moses basket for now, as not sure where we will be living in 6 months time, but my mum has said I can have my lil sisters if I want it so I am not too worried about this!

I promise I will get piccies on tonight everyone! They're not on a CD so I have to take pictures of them to get them on which is hard! lol xx

Yeah still team yellow although the lady did sat he a few times not sure if that was just instead of it though :rofl: Forgot to sat thanks ms, omg 99 days to go that's crazy! I don't want to leave 2nd tri!

Oh spill the beans, was she saying he or she lol.. cant wait to see pics, i think ill be able to tell from looking at the 4d pics if its a wee boy or girlie

wahooooooooo 99days!! its all seeming so real now. did you have a good weekend with OH x

Sorry bad typing, I'm on my phone invigilating a boring exam! Said he a few times! My mum thought the pics look like a boy! You can't see it in the pictures but the shape of the babies head was just like it's dads, so I'm hoping boy for their sake :haha: also has massive hands!

She did check the heart as well though which was good as they couldn't do that at my 20 week scans and I asked about my placenta and she said she didn't get a very good view but the baby was very low down which she would be shocked to see if the placenta was low so fingers crossed!

Sorry had a lovely weekend thanks, got the wedding suits sorted, I am so poor after this weekend! OH wouldn't show me what he looked like though, said he doesn't get to see me so why should I get to see him. Blokes eh! I'm hoping the colours look ok that's all I can say!

Im sure he will look dashing, you decided on a dress yet??? god id be a nightmare picking something, id change my mind a dozon times im sure of it

morning ladies

PC- :yipee::yipee::yipee: you've only 99 days to go, 99days to go not long until 3rd tri lol

im 20 weeks today

ive got a moses basket (i love my bear one) me and BW are going for the same theme lol and we are getting the cotbed for his room before he's born as OH's mum is buying it

ive not got a clue when im ordering my pram as my mums buying it tho we whenever she does im making her do it from mothercare using my sis-in-laws 20% discount

Thanks bw x yeah I've got the dress I thought it wud be a horrible experience because I'm pregnant but actually it's perfect and I feel a real princess in it! Just hope it still looks ok at 36 weeks, ekk! Xx

morning ladies

PC- :yipee::yipee::yipee: you've only 99 days to go, 99days to go not long until 3rd tri lol

im 20 weeks today

ive got a moses basket (i love my bear one) me and BW are going for the same theme lol and we are getting the cotbed for his room before he's born as OH's mum is buying it

ive not got a clue when im ordering my pram as my mums buying it tho we whenever she does im making her do it from mothercare using my sis-in-laws 20% discount

20weeks wahoooooooo x

You decorating it in that theme aswell. going for a creme colour on the walls, and a i love my bear border, with stickers.... im getting that cot aswell. its flippin massive, and his room, is only a box room, so will take up most of it x

yip thats exactly what we are doing aswell OH picked that cot the week after we found out we were pregnant lol and hasn't budged with it lol! plus i got the i love my bear moses basket with stand for £25 2nd hand so it all kind of tied in!

PC- you will look lovely, i cant wait to see the pics xx

i am feeling really dizzy today, think its this cold ive got, feel like i need to lay down lol, i think my girls would trash the house in 30 seconds if i did that though :)

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, i can put my xmas tree up in 5 weeks!!!

Attachments

• santa3.gif
    santa3.gif
    746 bytes · Views: 11
  • xmas3.gif
    xmas3.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
LOL YAY 3 girlies! Someone is as excited about that as me!! LOL

Whooooooooooooo on 20 weeks random!! :happydance:

I love the I love my bear theme, thats what I want in my nursery... When I have one haha :D xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->