February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Congrats mummytobe!!!

Morning ladies how are we all? Just getting ready to go to work and so can't be bothered. Weather is rotten. Ordering my pram tomorrow can't wait!! When's everyone ordering theirs? I know 3girlies has hers :) xx

Roxie has a rash on her, it started as small spots so i assumed it was chicken pox but now they are big blotches about the size of 2p's & are joining together. Shes not ill, shes got a slight cough but thats it. Does anyone know what it could be? I'm panicking because im pregnant :(

Isnt a allergy of some sort is it 3girlies? x

Suzie, im getting my pram, at 28 weeks...gunna be spending the next 2 weekends doing the nursery up x

Aww poor roxie..have you changed the washing powder or given her something different to eat she doesn't normally have? I would call nhs 24 and see what they say. The nurses are really helpful.

What pram are you getting bw? Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!! xx

i havent changed anything & she hasnt eaten anything different either. I'm going to ring nhs direct now & see what they say. thankyou x

Hope she feels better soon 3 girlies..

Suzie im getting this one ( i think lol )

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...displayA_54_10751_-1__80010_10001_#alt_image2

& this

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-luna-mix-peacock/277111201/type-i/#

not to keen on the way the stroller looks on the first one, is why im getting both hehe

x

nhs direct didnt seem worried about the rash, they just said to keep an eye on it, its probably something she ate that shes allergic to, but she hasnt eaten anything that she doesnt normally eat so i have no idea what it could be. it looks so horrible though! They said that as long as no one else gets it then it shouldnt affect me :)

was trying to take a pic but she wont stay still, typical Roxie lol

:hi: girls. Sorry to hear about Roxi's rash, I'm sure if NHS direct arent concerned then its nothing to worry about but if you are worried theres no harm in taking her to the doctors in the morning is there. :hugs:

I have my pram ordered, we have gone for the icandy cherry in purple and the pink maxicosi carseat :happydance: cant wait til we pay the last payment and go and pick it up :dance:

I cant wait to see the pics of Adam's nursery I cant believe how fast the time is going and how pregnant we all are. I still dont feel pregnant, maybe my body has just gotten used to it :haha: I dont really look pregnant apart from my face :rofl:

xxx

Evening ladies..

Oo BW i like those..i quite fancy getting the luna in green..but right now am getting the silvercross sleepover..am ordering it tuesday can't wait!!

My sister all of a sudden became allergic to red food dye in food and couldn't eat anything with it in it for years then all of a sudden it went away..maybe something like that has happened? or has she been out in the garden and touched a plant or anything? Hope it goes away soon for her.

I'm with you on that one Hayley..i think ours is going by alot faster cuz we have christmas and new years to occupy us so we aren't totally focusing on it. xx

Ah i feel like its draggin a bit now, but when i think about it at xmas ill be 34weeks and xmas dont seem that far away at all x

Hi everyone I hope you all had a good weekend! I haven't had a chance to get the pics on, sorry for keeping you all waiting! I will get them on tomorrow night I promise! Xx

Morning Ladies,

Sorry to hear that random :growlmad: So fustrating! Can they cancel on you if you had a viewing booked too?

MS- great bargins there!
I think girly too!

LOL two pages of just 'where is PC' lolol :rofl:

Welcome and congrats mummytobe! :D

3girlies- I saw your status? Is she ok? let us know how docs go :hugs:
I was going to get my pram in Jan, it may go in to the sale, but not bothered if it doesnt as its cheap anyway.
Do you think this is too late? :shrug:

Wow Hayley- what a lovely pram that is :thumbup:

Looking forard as well to seeing Adams room bw :D

PC-Hurry up women! We are dying to see lol

How was everyones weekend?

xxx

Morning, Mine was rather boring Callie, OH was working, and Paris has more of a social life then me now it seems hahaha

got a whole week of trying to keep her amused, she is still a sleep at the moment, i so hope Adam takes after her in the sleeping department, she slept right thru after 2 weeks x

Morning ladies..

Well it's a gorgeous day here today for a change..feel more motivated when it's sunny anyone else like that?

No np that's not too late am just getting mine now cuz will need to spend money on Alex's bday and christmas so easier to buy it now.

Can't wait to see your piccies pc!!

Feel like time is dragging just a wee bit but every friday am like that's another week past already!!

Ooo ladies a week on Friday i'll be in 3rd tri..how scarey!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->