February 2010 Love Bugs :)

:hi: oooh has claire had her 4d scan today? I soooo cant wait to see pictures :happydance: hope everyones ok xxx

yeah hayley she had it at 1.45 im trying to get her to come online just now lol but depends on what she's doing i suppose

how are you??

I wish she would hurry up :gun: keep pesturing her :thumbup: xxx

shes not replying to my texts now lol last she said was she was watching her OH on the xbox

what is she doing watching her OH on the xbox when we are sat here waiting :coffee:

dont know but that was an hour ago and i told her to get online and ive not heard back so ive txt her again lol!

is anyone buying baby a xmas pressie?? my mum just asked me what im getting him and i told her nothing he's getting enough as it is and hes not even here yet! x

:rofl: she fell asleep :dohh:

I'm not getting baby anything either, I already have one babies 1st xmas, 2 would more than break the bank :rofl: she will have enough xmas' when shes born, hopefully. xxx

... still here!!! I gotta be up for church in the morning woman... hurry :rofl: xxx

its not fair to keep us broody pregnant women waiting any longer :( xxx

sorry ladies i dont think she will be online tonight to post them will probs be either 2mz or monday sorry

well my boy doesn't like mince and potatoes tho he was nice and waited until i had ate a full plate then made me bring it all back up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->