February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Perhaps it was saying we would be skint around xmas, i know i said that on that thread!

LOL i was just thinking all he has to do is read back some of my threads moaning that i can't be arsed to have sex then he would count me out!!

Am off for a bit to do some decorating. DH is painting the bedroom and i am going to sit and watch, erm i mean help...

You lot have been very chatty since I left! lol. Does everyone who wants to come to the meet PM me and send me the link to your facebook profile if I havent already got it (that way you can see I am not a fat man praying on pregnant women) and I'll send a group msg. We do need to set a date this is annoying me now lol.

At the weekend my OH said he was going to pimp me out to get us some more money but then add oh but noone would pay for you now as your fat. Charming eh! I will tell him tonight he was wrong :rofl:

excuse my pregnancy brain random lol

gunna take paris to the park for a bit-hopefully will keep her quiet x

LOL eugh fat man, if your reading this, go away we arent interested lol.

...whats it worth ;) :rofl:

You ladies are too funny lol i saw that comment but didn't know what to say about it lol

Think you are a friend on my facebook pc?Really shit brain lol

Oo random think we are planning on moving to barrhead soon :) xx

Everyone who wants to come PM me and I will get organising (again) without any weirdos!

I just told OH about the pervy man 'F*&~#@' weirdo, whats he doing on a pregnancy site?' lol xx

if i told my oh he would totally ban me from a meet lol think ill just keep it to myself

MS- ooooooooooh that would be good why barrhead? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->