February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi girlies how are you? So I've had hardly any sleep worrying about this meeting today, I'm not sure why I'm letting it worry me I don't even like the job! Will be a strange mood in the office today. Also double wammy Trouble with the ex is back. Just what we needed yesterday! But I'm going to do my best to not let it all get to me and keep positive today and guess what.....

26 weeks today! Ekk only 1 week left in 2nd tri.

congrats on being 26 weeks, in 4 weeks you will be 3/4 of the way there :happydance:

Morning ladies,

PC- sorry to hear about your job worries :hugs:
Whoooooo on 26 weeks!!
Come on msn and we can goss goss goss on the ex files lol
But dont let her get to you, you have your wedding and baby to look forward to, thena new home! :D

Hayley- Lovely aviator piccy

Im going to the drop in clinic tonight, well I will phone later this afternoon and speak to my mw, and see if she thinks its worth me popping down to talk about the non movements.
xxxxx

Morning ladies..

Pc- I hope everything works out for you this morning and don't let the ex bother you. You have enough going on without that. Let us know how it goes and congrats on 26 weeks!!!

Np-let us know what she says when you call..hopefully they will give you another scan
:) xx

Morning all :)

Had a great sleep last night thank God. I really needed it!

Claire wo-hoo on 26 weeks. Wow 1 week till 3rd tri, lucky you!! :D

Good luck with the MW NP, let us know how it goes xx

Morning :)

Claire hope the meeting goes ok, one more week till 3rd tri, and ill be coming over with you!! i cant wait

x

Thanks everyone! I would be insane if I didnt have my bnb friends to vent off with! hehe.

Chin up today, I am sure the outcome has already been decided on so no point worrying and feel better now acas have said I will get my mat leave what ever! only 14 working days left! wahoo!

BW, I am scared of 3rd tri, I dont want to go lol.

Thanks Aimee- I hope they book me in for a scan! hehe!

Glad you had a good nights sleep, I didnt, I felt liek I woke up every hour!
I keep having this fear that we are going to be broken in to for some reason :shrug: so I think thats whats keeping me up

xxx

Callie- im like that aswell... if the door creeks or anything im wide awake, i wake up 3-4 times a night, with either a snuffed nose, needing the loo, or i got cramp in my leg, and sometimes because wee man is kicking

No dont be scared to go over to third tri Claire! it means the end is in sight,exciting,exciting,exciting xx

I am ok when Wayne is here but when he is working nights i have to sleep with the bright landing light on and then i really toss and turn.

I really can't wait to be in the 3rd tri!!

Anne-Marie same with me.
Even if I dont drink for about 2 hours before bedtime, I still wake up needing a wee! I go to sleep about 10, then up for a wee about 1. Whyyyyyy and then another long wee aobut 5, why baby why? I have no drink in my body to push out! lol

xxxx

BW- I haven't but, if you get a piece of string and tie it around the tag really tight in a knot and then leave it, the blood supply will stop and in a few days it should drop off!!

Oh thanks for the tip Aimee, x

I drink a lot of water, so im not surprized i need to get up in the night, but last few nights, iv been holding it in because i cant be arsed to get up, and gawd when i wake in the morning my belly hurts, TMI but even thi i drink loads, my wee is bright yellow, it used to be clear pre pregnancy

x

I have a skin tag! One that has grown and I hate it! Im going to buy some cotton at lunch time and sort it out tonight lol.
I used to have loads under my arms, but I had those cut off about 3 years ago at the doctors lol xx

do they hurt getting cut off, i got some from when i lost weight pretty quickly.. they fecking horried isnt my body falling apart enough as it is without getting them aswell lol x

Lol no it doesnt hurt at all, you cant even feel them cutting it off! Its jsut more like eeekkkk because you know whats going on lol xx

morning ladies

i dont normally have to get up through the night tho i keep waking up bcz ive been lying on my arm and its pretty sore lol!

claire :happydance::happydance: woohoo on 26 weeks

NP- fingers crossed you get a scan

BW- how did you find Paris's birth? Did you find they treat you like crap cos you were young?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->