February 2010 Love Bugs :)

The one about the closed thread but it's ok doesn't matter :)

Congrats and welcome kezwickd!!

Cuz my gran and dads family live between there and nitshill so i know that area quite well. xx

welcome Congrats Kezwickd

just got back from the park, cant believe its dark already! x

God I only just looked out the window! its so dark!
It was light last week when I left work! xx

Just been handed a letter at work to say my job is being considered for redundancy, I have a meeting about it tomorrow and they will let me know on Friday if I still have a job. I would only have 2 weeks left then for my maternity pay! I am shitting myself as I really dont know what I am going to do, its not like I can go get another job now! I will still be entitled to Mat Pay i think, but will lose out on my 6 weeks 90% pay I think. I am going to call acas when I get home, but I am shitting myself now!

i think they have to pay still pay you the full amount pc plus the holiday pay you accrue while you would have been on maternity leave, or at least thats what i got when i was made redundant.

Thanks 3 girlies, I've got all sorts going through my head now. Cant see why they would chose to keep my job now, they havent replaced me so kinda points to their getting rid of it!

will they let you work up till your maternity leave starts? im pretty sure they have to still pay you what you are entitled to, i was on maternity leave when i was made redundant & i got a pay out of £2000 & all my maternity pay plus the 2 days per month holiday pay i earned.

No way Claire what a bugger. If they don't sort you out with mat pay i would do them for unfair dismissal. 2 weeks before your mat leave does sound a little sus' imo...

shes required to work one months notice so that would take her until past her mat leave so she should still get her SMP at least thats the way im seeing it! i think its more like a way to let her know she doesn't have a job to come back to if you get me???

just done my free driving lesson and im now driving on the roads and can do hill starts and junctions! tho a teenager wearing black walked out in front of me without looking as she was texting on her phone i panicked a wee bit then lol

claires just phonig acas just now so ill let you all know what they say

im really proud of myself lol she said my steering is sorted, and i can work my feet she just needs me to get to the stage where i dont think about my feet im really enjoying it! im doing 3hours a week so hoping i am either very close to my test or done my test by the time my little man's here!

Ah random how come you get free ones, i need to get back into driving, was doing it for 7 months 2 lessons a week, ( didnt find it easy lol ) but stopped when i got terrible MS, now cant afford it, the amount of money i spend in them 7 months. seems a waste now, next time im gunna go on one of them week long course, is 400 quid, but if you dont pass first time,they let you have another go free

i got a free hour lesson bcz she messed up yesterday and was an hour late for my lesson and hadn't got in contact with me so i went out wasn't going to sit in when she wasn't texting me back so she gave me a free hour :happydance: i would really like to do a crash course but dont think just nows the best time lol! im hoping once he fixes my car that he will take me out in that aswell that way im getting more used to driving if you get me??

Hi hayley x

they have to give me one months notice which means I am on mat leave (just) so they have to carry on paying me it. Thank god I decided I would leave right on my dates that's all I can say! So hopefully the same will happen as 3girlies to me. I have to go to a meeting tomorrow to justify how I can make the company money, well that's a hard one seeing as I won't even be there but I'm just going to go into the meeting as if I wasn't pregnant and tell them what I would of if I wasn't. It's just rubbish didn't really need that stress! On a good note I took piccies so I'm putting them on my journal now! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->