• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

ooopsie I hope you managed to get it replaced ok. I dont insure my phones and my last one started freezing and the idiots wouldnt even do anything about it when it was a handset fault rather than damaged if that makes sense.

How are you feeling today? xxx

it only happened a little while ago so will get it sorted in the morning! i only got it insured coz i am so clumbsy!!

i feel alot better today thankyou, still tired but getting stronger :)

:hi:

I was busy at work today and couldnt get on, I was gutted :nope:

How is everyone? I've got a foot sticking out my rib lol. I cant really remember anything I have read, but congratulations on moving up a box Hayley xx

Glad you are feeling a little better 3 girlies, hopefully soon you'll be running all over the place (well as much as you can at 28 weeks pregnant :haha: )

:hi: claire, hope you're well :) How are things going with your OH and the other baby situation (sorry if you said but I give up back reading weeks ago, just too much convo to catch up with in a couple of hours lol) xxx

Thanks Hayley! Its still a nightmare, had a bit of a breakdown about it last night lol, but ok now. Shes written on someones wall on facebook that her new bloke wants to adopt the baby if my OH agrees?! Why put in a CSA claim for us, just doesnt make sense. She posted it somewhere she knew I would see it though so think it was just for my benefit. (BTW she only met her OH 4 weeks ago and now their engaged lol).

I just updated my other thread, little man wasn't cooperating. His measurements were all good though and they've rebooked me for next week. Will add pics to that thread in a sec, my camera is refusing to focus :dohh:

VP- I can't believe they cancelled your scan! How crap, they should definitely give you more pictures for the inconvenience!

NP- I am going to go see what you wrote in 3rd tri now :) Shall do my own intro in a bit i think xx

oh wow ! your all in third tri already :) , I cant wait ... although I kinda can hahah

awww vinny im gutted for you hun! Id be raging!! :gun: Make sure you guilt them into a good lot of extra piccies!!!

Congrats hayley on the new box!! :yipee: Only 5 more days til i get my new box too then!! :wohoo:

Katy im guna go check out your pics now!

3g's- well good thing for that insurance!! My friend is a bit of a boozy lass and is always dropping her fone into pitchers of cocktails of some sort!! Think insurance is wise!! lol

(p.s. i feel like a naughty 3rd tri stowaway!! :rofl:)

awww vinny im gutted for you hun! Id be raging!! :gun: Make sure you guilt them into a good lot of extra piccies!!!

Congrats hayley on the new box!! :yipee: Only 5 more days til i get my new box too then!! :wohoo:

Katy im guna go check out your pics now!

3g's- well good thing for that insurance!! My friend is a bit of a boozy lass and is always dropping her fone into pitchers of cocktails of some sort!! Think insurance is wise!! lol

(p.s. i feel like a naughty 3rd tri stowaway!! :rofl:)

Me too :rofl: xx

Yeps. I wonder what happens if he's still hiding next week.

Did you reschedule yours Aimee? I think I might have missed it :blush: xx

Okay so im re-booked for 2moro morning at 11-15.
So glad i didnt have to wait another week or 2!

Hope you're all good today ladies xxx

Yes Katy they rang me and re booked it for when i am 27+6 so it is two weeks on sat. I hope his hand has moved away from his face, it has been there since 19 weeks!

Two weeks on Saturday isn't ltoo far away now! I hope your little one let's you see his face! xx

I know, it will fly by i am sure, the pregnancy has so far anyway :D

I feel it's flying by too! It felt like forever between the positive test and my 12 week scan but since then I don't know where the time has gone! xx

YAY :D glad you are all booked in for rescans. I cant wait to see pictures tomorrow vinnypeanut :D I have 11 days to go for my 4d and I am so so excited. Got my growth scan next Thurs so getting a little nervous, but will be happy to see her again, havent seen her since 20 week scan xxx

yay :yipee: vinny for the rescan tomorrow! Il be waiting for the piccies!!

Aimee, 2 weeks will fly by, and you should get some gorgeous pics at 27+6, its apparently the perfect time to get a 4D!

eek, sunday is creeping up!! I cant wait to see her little face, iv been dreaming about it past couple of nights! Only 2 more full days technically!! :happydance:

:happydance: twiggy you HAVE to post pictures straight away!! :D :D I cant believe we're all at the 4d scan stage its unreal! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->