• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

well i made my work in time :thumbup:

teal- im okay, you all sorted for your little one coming?

ooooh january sales thats good!

right im p**sed off again just came into work and the woman i work with her son has been offered tha jab which that in itself doesn't bother me but his mum phoned up and found out where abouts on the list he is so so far the list is going:- under 16 with a condition, under 25 with a condition, adults with a condition so i phoned to find out where i am on the list and basically got a load of abuse! she kept saying to me your not the only pregnant woman in our surgery which i told her i understood but i wanted to find out where i stood then she was saying well if i just went ahead and gave you it that would be taking it away from someone who needs it more im not asking her to just go ahead and give me it im just making sure i will get it! i tried stressing that her whole leaflet says pregnant women need to get it as they can end up hospitalised and stuff and she just kept saying we are going by the government guidelines! im not daft i know they are going by the government guidelines i just want to know if im going to get it especially when they keep telling me they only have a limited supply!

sorry for the rant but it made me feel a bit better lol!

I am sooo tired! and today iv had really bad lower back pain :(
Max has been wiggling lots though :cloud9:

Its good now because I twisted this morning and worry, but as iv felt him im ok now lol.
I was carrying a fairly heavy bag at lunch time and I had a really bad pain just under my belly button, I dont know if I can descirbe it as a pain, maybe 'hurt' I dont know :shrug: lol so Im not sure if I pulled a musle- didnt think I had any in my fatty boom boom tum lol or maybe it was Max going made lol, hes moved 3 times times since I have wrote this lol.

Im going to make BW jelous- yesterday I had a bag of choclates from thornotons lol- Milk choclate covered vinilla fudge and a truffle bar mmmmmmmmmmm lol

random- what a rude cow! I would havbe said, well there is no need to speak to me like that, and it doesnt matter where I am on the list, I am pregnant and therfoe intitled- by goverment guidlines (!!!!!!!!) to have it! xx

xxx

NP- glad Max is wriggling about more lol

i probably should have said something like that but she wasn't really listening to me however i went online and have found the priority list and it goes like this

Anyone between six months and 65 years who has asthma or breathing difficulties, heart conditions or with compromised immune systems (the same atrisk group who would normally receive the seasonal flu jab).

All pregnant women.

People who live with patients whose immune systems are compromised, such as cancer patients or those with HIV/Aids.

Over 65s who have asthma, heart disease or compromised immune systems. Frontline health and social care workers will also be offered the vaccine at the same time as the first clinical at-risk groups.

so we are list 4 as #1 is under 16 with a condition, #2 under 25 with a condition and #3 adults with a condition so just have to get through those lists before we get offered it

Random - glad you got to work on time! That woman sounds horrible. Was it a receptionist you spoke to at your doctors? Only asking because I seem to be having trouble with the receptionist at mine lately!

nervouspains - that's great he's moving loads. My little one has been really active today too :) Hope your back feels better :hugs: xx

Afternoon all, just rang the docs and they haven't got the jab in yet... I asked he if i should have it and she said it is recommended all preg women have it but she can't advise the docs personal opinion on it but if i want to go and talk to them about it that is fine.

yeah it was the receptionist hun they always seem to be really jumped up in doctors surgerys and think they no better than everyone i now refuse to tell them anything they dont need to know why i want to see or speak to the doctor so why the heck should i tell them!

on the good front i just had a call back from the practice manager and the doctors have had a meeting today and decided that anyone in a priority group can now book in to get their jab! think thats because people are turning them down!

omg, random! I would have told her to sort out her attitude and you are only caring for you and your unborn child as you ARE in a high risk category according to the beloved 'government guidelines' of hers!! Jeez...what is it with receptionists?! The receptionist at my docs mucked up this morning...she was meant to be tracking down a HIP grant form from the community midwife for me but instead took it upon herself to find me a MATB1 form instead?! errrr, yeah. Great.

Aimee my doc is lovely and had a talk with me about the jab...i decided not to take it but he was really neutral and wasnt pushing me to have it but told me the risks of having it/not having it etc. So worth a talk with your doc if u get the chance!

NP! See you talking about chocolate has now driven me on a mad chocolate hunt!! May have to actually venture out the house today to go get me some!! lol. So nice to hear you talking about max moving! Its such a lovely feeling, my little munchkin has been doing somersaults today, i think im starting to make out limbs now!

Hospital phoned me to come early for my appointment , sadly one had a mini scan , but baby is fine :p , gonna be on team yellow a good bit longer though . Ladies I got my jab today , I was offered it by my consultant and got it in a clinic . I have to have a booster in 3 weeks , Its awful your being so delayed . Random , Its terrible how you were spoken too:hugs:

Blackrose i take it you had the mercury free one then cos you have to go back for the booster? That is the one that is supposed to be safer i don't think we can get it here yet.

Yup I had the mercury free one , Im a bit annoyed now though as my gp doesn't have the mercury free one and my health center knows nothing about a booster

Afternoon ladies!!

Sorry not been on been at work..only 2 and a half weeks left for me!!! woo hoo!!

Congrats np on 26 weeks!!!! Come join us now!!!

Random i would have complained about her talking to you like that!! Although it's good you'll be getting the jab soon.

Our survey came back about the house and everythings perfect so just need to sign on the dotted line!! woo hoo!!

Should i call now to get everything switched over to the date we move in ie sky, phone gas etc?

Kellan is sitting right on my bladder today..i have to squeeze so i don't piddle myself lol..

Hope everyone is doing well today..

Have my 28 week appt tomorrow..can't believe am that far along already xx

Wahoo its scan day for me!! I cant wait. It isnt until 8:45pm though so i still have a few hours to wait and might not get back til midnight but im sure i'll be on first thing in the morning to update :)
Good luck Katy for urs today xx

Wow thats a late one VP, but yay to seeing baby!

YAY :yipee: MS! Whooooo I would call to change, one less thing to have to sort out then :thumbup:

Maybe Max is on my bladder then? as everytime I have sneezed today... :blush: I have literally peed myself :rofl: lol

Yay I so want too- maybe I will wait until tomrorow so at least I am 1 day over 26 weeks then LOL xxxx

Eeeek, I'm getting really nervous for my scan. Will be leaving in about 25 mins. I really really hope he's in a good position. Also, yay for 26 weeks today, congrats to Twiggy and NP too :) Interesting what Aimee said about her pregnancy book saying we're 3rd tri now, I've been wanting to move over for a little while because as Twiggy said all the threads in 2nd seem a bit irrelevant to me. I might move over when I get back from my scan.

Sorry not been on earlier, been puking loads today, think it's excitment about my scan making it worse.

I hate how doctors receptionists always speak to you like poo. Looks like pregnant ladies are quite low on the priority lists too.

Good luck for your scan Vinnypeanut, can't wait to see your pics :) xx

Yay cant wait to see your pics Katy :thumbup:

Ok, I think the 3 of us should make the move together... lol xxx

Good luck Katy! Remember- PICCIES!! As SOON as you get back ok mrs!!!! I am actually a bit too excited for you lol.

Vinny- :yipee: woo for your late scan! Least its still today! I have to wait til sunday! Think im guna burst with excitement before then! :rofl: Definitely get ur piccies up in the morning!

Fantastic news about the survey MS!! When do you sign the deeds?! So exciting!

Shall we all move together? Maybe they wont kick us out if theres 3 of us! lol! It feels like im going into the 'big kids' playground!! eek! :wacko:

Can't wait to see pics Katy!!!

Think i will call and change it all np..means i don't need to wait when i'm in the house to get it changed and it's all done.

My head's splitting today..Alex's whining and whinging is going right through me! Wondering how am gonna cope with two!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->