Yay lets go girls! Ooooh this is exciting! :blush: lol

xxxx

I joined for us 3 :blush: I hope thats ok :blush:

whooooooooooooooo 3rd trimester!! xxx

Ahh! Callie im nervous now!!

big bad third tri is getting the better of me!!! lol

Good luck girls for your scans :D

MS- :happydance: for your house :D

I only got 3 more days then i will be straight over to the third tri!!

Hope the scans go well!

Not long Aimee!!

I might come over to third tri next week when I'm 26 weeks. Scary stuff - but in a good way! xx

Arggggh Im so angry! Just left my house to make the 2 hour journey to the clinic for my 4d scan and they phoned and cancelled it last minute! Im absolutely gutted!!!! Second time they've cancelled now :(

Think im gonna make the move with u guys when i reach 26 weeks 2moro....im the same about second tri! I feel like im a last year in a primary school in 2nd tri....if anyone knows what i mean xx

:( I cant believe they have cancelled your 4d scan :gun: why did they cancel? and why at such short notice?

Who else had their 4d scan today :blush: I cant wait to see pics!! Hey wait up I havent moved to 3rd tri either yet, 2 more days :headspin: Hope everyones ok, is it me or is it getting freeeezzzziiiinnnngggg??

:hugs: xxx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: I have moved up a box :D 2 more to go... crazy stuff!! xxx

Vinny - sorry to hear they cancelled your scan again :( :hugs:

Thanks Aimee we can be moving over buddies :happydance:

Hayley - I noticed that too. It seemed to go from not too bad to freezing over night! xx

Hey Hayley :wave: Congrats on moving up a box!! Wow 2 more to go :D

Ok Teal that is sorted, i will wait for you!!

I'd be asking for a freebie if they had cancelled twice. It is bad enough waiting for a scan never mind waiting and then it being cancelled a couple of hours before!

Hey Hayley :wave: Congrats on moving up a box!! Wow 2 more to go :D

Ok Teal that is sorted, i will wait for you!!

I'd be asking for a freebie if they had cancelled twice. It is bad enough waiting for a scan never mind waiting and then it being cancelled a couple of hours before!

Thank you :flower: I can't believe how fast it's going in (or feels fast for me anyway). I think the run up to Christmas is definately making it feel quicker! xx

They phoned up and said the keys to the clinic had gone missing so they couldnt get in and there was no point me going! Im sat sulking now haha!
My scan was free anyway but im gonna try and blag some extra pictures for the inconvenience.
xx

Extra pictures sounds like a good way for them to make it up to you! :hugs: xx

Ring em and ask if they've found the keys yet? :growlmad: I would be fuming!! :hugs: xxx

I would Hayley but the clinic is 2 hours away and were not entirely sure where it is so by the time we got there now it would be well after 9 and too late! Im so annoyed! Got to ring back in the morning to make another appointment and ive got a feeling theyre gonna have me waiting another couple of weeks again :( x

i just dropped my phone in the bath & now its writing its own texts lol, ive turned it off!! thank god i got it insured, ive only had it a few months & i'll be on replacement number 3 :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->