• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

You can copy this: [*img]https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/josara/bugs.gif[*/img]

Then place it in your signature and remove the *'s from the text ;)

Man.. much easier.. Im a newbie at the pic stuff.. :rofl:

Maybe you can add spaces in the beginning to center it on the left, if you know what I mean :rofl: We have almost identical sigs btw :D

I know.. you are just a few days ahead of me!!! =) great taste!

I don't want to offend my other buddies so i've left my muskateers one on for now too. My preggo journal link will e going on tomorrow :)

There wasn't room for my MuskaPGers :( Getting way too crowded in my sig now, I even had to shrink Miel's cheerleader.

Well I'm up nice and early thanks to a rumbling tummy and pain in my hip again! Still happy though :)

Babezone made this for us or we can stick t the one we have?

https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/babezone2005/feblovebugs2.gif

I quite like the original one (as you can see from my siggie!!)

I keep getting pains in my hip too Tansey! Got my first Doctor's appt this morning - woo!!

xxx

Good luck at the docs Autumn, let us know how you get on! :hugs:

i like the original too.. phex did a good job!!! =) I havent been sleeping well.. read yesturday that the same hormone that makes you tired during the day is the same one that keeps some up at night.. go figure :dohh:

Well ladies I have taken the plunge and started my preggo journal (the link is in my siggie) but i'm off to bed for a nap - i was up before 5am today and I can't last until DH get in late tonight. So catch you all in a bit! :hugs:

Congrats to you all! I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies! According to the due date calculator I'm due 1 February, 2010. My first doctors appointment is this Friday (5 June) so we shall see how things go!

-Meygan-

Hi I only got my :bfp: yesterday and again today but going from my lmp baby will be due 13th February (better learn how to spell February :rofl: ) xxx

:hi:

Feels weird being here. Hope your ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"