• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

How are we all ladies?
My sleep is still bad but apart from that and faint AF type pains I am feeling ok. Still very excited :cloud9:

How are we all ladies?
My sleep is still bad but apart from that and faint AF type pains I am feeling ok. Still very excited :cloud9:

Hey Tansey. Feeling well apart from extremely sore nips (sorry tmi) and aching bbs!! And obviously the lovely flaky face! :rofl:

I noticed the little text line near your ticker that tells you how baby is growing. That is so cute. Where did you go to find that out?? I am 5+2 and would love to know what's going on with ickly beany!! Like you, I am very excited!:cloud9:

It's actually part of the ticker.
Forgot to say that my boobs are tender and right is bigger than left - wonky boobs :rofl:

It's actually part of the ticker.
Forgot to say that my boobs are tender and right is bigger than left - wonky boobs :rofl:

Oooh I might scout for a new one!!

As for boobs, my right has always been slightly bigger than left but now it's just getting silly!! So glad i'm not the only one!!:rofl:

Hi :) have you all booked in with your midwife/doctors yet? I havent booked any appointments, this time round I cant stop testing I cant quite believe its real yet.

I have no symptoms other than tiredness. I cant wait for my boobs to grow again I have 2 marbles in a bag atm :rofl:

Hope everyones ok xxx

Morning ladies..my bbs are sore but thats about it..have my booking in appt on june 24th..can't wait will finally feel real..just feels like a dream just now xx

Hey ladies. I haven't booked my appointment either yet. Waiting to do another test next week with OH, when I will be 6 weeks, then maybe I will be ready! It doesn't feel real yet but the fact that we're leaving it a while longer means not so long to wait for the scan!!! Whoop whoop!!

Hi :) have you all booked in with your midwife/doctors yet? I havent booked any appointments, this time round I cant stop testing I cant quite believe its real yet.

I have no symptoms other than tiredness. I cant wait for my boobs to grow again I have 2 marbles in a bag atm :rofl:

Hope everyones ok xxx

Hi Hayley,

Congrats on your :bfp: I went to see my GP on wednesday who has referred me to the midwife, and have had my PG blood tests this morning. I don't think I was supposed to have them before seeing Midwife but as my thyroid needs monitoring he said he'd arrange for it all at once. I can't wait to see the midwife and talk baby :happydance:
I was so tired on wednesday, but my doctor gave me folic acid with iron. I took it yesterday and this morning and feel less tired already. not sure if it is linked! -x-

Hey ladies. I haven't booked my appointment either yet. Waiting to do another test next week with OH, when I will be 6 weeks, then maybe I will be ready! It doesn't feel real yet but the fact that we're leaving it a while longer means not so long to wait for the scan!!! Whoop whoop!!

Well done for your patience. I am sooooo impatient and cant wait for it all! good luck for your scan -x-

Well done for your patience. I am sooooo impatient and cant wait for it all! good luck for your scan -x-

Thanks babe. I don't think OH will let me have an early one though so it looks as though it will still be 12 weeks. By the time I've done my second test, there will only be 6 weeks to go!!

Hope all goes well with you too!

hi ladies.

will hopefully fx'd be joining you soon. i got a faint bfp yesterday

:witch: due today!

I have a docs appointment on weds (not relating to pregnancy) so I think I will tell her then. I know last time I had my scan date through by 6 weeks so had a whole 6 weeks counting down... I swear each day felt like a month :rofl:

xxx

Hope everyones ok xxx

Hi Hayley,

Congrats on your :bfp: I went to see my GP on wednesday who has referred me to the midwife, and have had my PG blood tests this morning. I don't think I was supposed to have them before seeing Midwife but as my thyroid needs monitoring he said he'd arrange for it all at once. I can't wait to see the midwife and talk baby :happydance:
I was so tired on wednesday, but my doctor gave me folic acid with iron. I took it yesterday and this morning and feel less tired already. not sure if it is linked! -x-

When is your first midwife appointment? Its so exciting, walking out that room with all the pregnancy stuff... you miseaswel have a massive sign above your head announcing your pregnant LOL.

When I was pregnant with Alex I was constantly on the iron tables but I dont want to just take them... dunno if you can OD on iron?? :blush:

xxx

Hope everyones ok xxx

Hi Hayley,

When is your first midwife appointment? Its so exciting, walking out that room with all the pregnancy stuff... you miseaswel have a massive sign above your head announcing your pregnant LOL.

When I was pregnant with Alex I was constantly on the iron tables but I dont want to just take them... dunno if you can OD on iron?? :blush:

xxx

I'm waiting for the midwife to contact me but I imagine my appt would be in about 4weeks time. I'm a complete newbie to it all so am not sure about alot of it but I too can't wait! I do think though you are better off to take iron supplements than not at all because it is so important. The ones my GP prescribed are all in ones. From one side they are yellow folic acid, the other side are red for the iron. -x-

Hey girls, Think iron can make you constipated so don't go too mad!!! :rofl:

As for 6 weeks taking an age to get here,well I have always been fairly patient, but on this occasion I don't think I will be!!!

yes and the iron tablets turn your poo black :rofl:

why does everything go in slow motion when your excited?? I'm booking a private early scan at the weekend Im a sucker for private scans :D xxx

yes and the iron tablets turn your poo black :rofl:

why does everything go in slow motion when your excited?? I'm booking a private early scan at the weekend Im a sucker for private scans :D xxx

Ha ha funny you should say that cos when I went this morning I thought it looked a little black!!!! (sorry tmi) at least now I know why :dohh:

I'm not going to docs until a week Monday at least so I am at least 6weeks. I had a MC last time so taking thing slower until milestones have passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->