• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Congrats Hayley :)

So, I went to my Doctor appt this morning - he filled a form in, and told me to wait to hear from the midwife. He also said that he thinks it would be advisable for me to have an early scan since I conceived on Clomid, and I know I ovulated from both sides this month (I felt it!!).

However, my cramps got worse this morning, and the pain by my right hip was getting worse too (feels a lot like ovulation pain actually). Haven't had any spotting etc, but am still worried. Called the doctors again, and the emergency on-call doctor told me to come in. He tested my urine, and apparently there was a bit of blood and protein in it, which he thinks could be caused by a UTI. He has prescribed me anti-biotics, and told me to come back in the morning if the pain gets worse.

I'm so scared that I'm going to miscarry, or that it is ectopic.

I just did another IC pregnancy test, and the line is really dark now, which made me feel a bit better.

I'm really nervous.

xxxx

:hugs: I hope everything turns out just fine for you. When I was pregnant last time I had awful cramps they seemed to change sides sometimes. It was horrible when I coughed and sneezed I was soooo worried but gave birth to a healthy baby boy, so doesnt mean anything is wrong. Thinking of you xxx when is your early scan?? xxx

:hugs: I hope everything turns out just fine for you. When I was pregnant last time I had awful cramps they seemed to change sides sometimes. It was horrible when I coughed and sneezed I was soooo worried but gave birth to a healthy baby boy, so doesnt mean anything is wrong. Thinking of you xxx when is your early scan?? xxx

I don't have a date yet - I'm assuming the midwife will arrange it when she gets in contact with me! Hopefully it'll be around the 7 week mark - assuming I make it that far :cry:

Awww I know nothing I can say will make you any better but try and stay positive. Baby has started growing already so there is already stretching going on in there. Sending you lots of :hugs: xxxx

So lovely to see your here hayley x. Congratulations! x x x

Autumn Sky - I'm so sorry you're having a tough time... I really hope your concerns are completely unfounded; I'm sure everything is absolutely fine. Roll on 7 weeks. Sending sticky dust your way... :dust: x x x

Yay Hayley!!! Congrats!! You have been through soo much. =)

Wow, loads of posts to catch up on :)

Congrats to everyone, and hello to any new peeps :happydance:

Loving the love bug siggy, as you can see ;)

Autumn Sky, :hug:, will keep everything crossed for you, but hopefully everything will be just perfect. I conceived on clomid too so I'm counting down the days to my first scan. Its awful wishing the weeks away but I just want to know everything is ok. We'll all have to keep thinking positive thoughts xx

Welcome new members :) I've added everyone to the list.

I have a clomid baby (babies? :rofl: ) too. Very nervous and can't wait to get the scan at 7 weeks. Got really paranoid today thinking the ovary/uterus pains were getting worse, thinking of ectopic pregnancies or that I was gonna m/c etc etc ... but then got my boobs pain back+ plus some extreme fatigue and bitched at my OH :rofl: So I guess I'm still pregnant.

i had to take a pick in here:)!!

congratulations everyone !!!!

and specials ones for you Haley x:hugs:

Yay there are lots of us now!

Autumn I think lots of us feel the same as you :hugs: (especially those of us who have had a MC before) Try and stay positive even if inside you are a wreck. I've started my journal so that i can get all my feelings/symptoms etc down and get advice. I've already found the posts in 1st tri helpful as I can see that lots of ladies are feeling and going through the same as us. My pain is in my right hip too but mainly at night and morning and I think it is probably my fibroids.

Ok, I've edited the first post again and there's now room for extra info besides your name. For example mine is:

Phexia - Pregnant with nr. 3. Early scan date is June 19th.

If you want me to add something beside your name just PM me so we don't clutter up the whole thread :)

Do you think we should have another seperate list for scan dates? I'm gonna change the color of your names later on when/if we find out our babies sex! (wow, I just got a shock at the thought of it :rofl: )

Hi Phexia,
Please can you change my due date to Feb 10th? I thought it was 12th, but GP says 10th! sorry bout that x

Morning girls :)

Feeling a bit better today - hopefully its because the anti-biotics have kicked in now! Also, I used my other CB Digital this morning, and it now says 2-3, rather than 1-2! Woo hoo!

xxxx

Hey girls iI posted some symptoms in my journal and one was a sore dry patch at the edge of my mouth. I said I didn't think it was a cold sore but looking back over some of your posts it looks like it might be. I've never had one before apart from something similar last time that disappeared when beany left. Can anyone advise what I can use to get rid of it as it cracks when I go to eat and is very painful!!!

Thanks ladies!!

just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE your Feb Love Bugs siggy, very very cute!
Congrats to you all!

Girls, I'm going out of town for a few days so I can't edit anything until then ;) Look forward to catching up when I get back! :hugs:

Have a great time phex!

Autumn - so glad you are feeling better!

Glitterbug I use ZOVIRAX but with a coldsore you get a tingling/itching on your lip and then a blister that turns into a scab. The idea is to use the cream as soon as you get the tingling but it can still be used on the sore to hopefully lesson the time. I all used patches to hide last time i had one but cant remember what they're called :dohh:
Do you think yours really is one? Maybe get it checked out.

Have a great time phex!

Autumn - so glad you are feeling better!

Glitterbug I use ZOVIRAX but with a coldsore you get a tingling/itching on your lip and then a blister that turns into a scab. The idea is to use the cream as soon as you get the tingling but it can still be used on the sore to hopefully lesson the time. I all used patches to hide last time i had one but cant remember what they're called :dohh:
Do you think yours really is one? Maybe get it checked out.

Thank you but I have no Idea!! It is a very dry patch of skin that flakes (ewww!!) as does the rest of my face at the moment! It's dry and oily all at once! I have spots too, and they have dry skin over them so I really don't look great at the moment. If I plaster my face with E45 at night it's not so bad, all except this little bit by my mouth!!!

It is almost like a tiny patch of eczema but it doesn't itch. Just gets sore when it cracks which is all the time at the moment!!

Congrats all mommies to be!!! I got my BFP on 28 May as well which puts me due on 1 February, 2010. Congrats again!!!

-Meygan-

My due date for now is Feb 3rd, I guess it may well change after the scan though.

Congratulations everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->