February 2011 BFPs Anyone?! {53 Ladies hoping for that Valenitne BFP}{7 BFPs!!!!}

Also, that's a nice line for an IC! How many DPO are you? xx

thanks!!!

lol, it's not an IC either, it was a box of 3 first response ones! I'm 15DPO. :)

congrats to flyingduster u bring our BFPs up to 3 for this month so far!!! congrats hun! we are a week apart :)

thank youuuuuuu!!!!
And nope, I CAN'T tell DH yet; he's at work all day and I can't contact him at work! He finishes *hopefully* around 2-3pm [it's 10am now] so I'll tell him when I see him then. Thankfully it's saturday here and I'm not working for once. It's also the most glorious sunny summery day; it'd be depressing being sooooo happy on the dreary days we've been having [summer!? What summer?? lol] but YAY, the universe is with us!

:wohoo:

thank youuuuuuu!!!!
And nope, I CAN'T tell DH yet; he's at work all day and I can't contact him at work! He finishes *hopefully* around 2-3pm [it's 10am now] so I'll tell him when I see him then. Thankfully it's saturday here and I'm not working for once. It's also the most glorious sunny summery day; it'd be depressing being sooooo happy on the dreary days we've been having [summer!? What summer?? lol] but YAY, the universe is with us!

:wohoo:

Congrats!! Have a fun filled weekend telling your DH abt the BFP!!

hehe, well it's now nearly 6pm (saturday), and I've TOLD HIM! haha.

I ended up heading straight out the door, I went and found a card [sheesh, they all say "mum to be", there's no "dad to be" ones!!??] and found one that said "you're expecting!" and I crossed out the 'you' and wrote in 'we' so it read "We're expecting!!" and inside it said congratulations or something, but I wrote "YES!!! We really are!! xxoo" and put the test inside.

I picked him up, but I decided at the last second to tuck the card out of sight. DH was happily chatting away about his day on the 10 min drive home [he walked to work this morning but it's a long steep hill to come home, and seeing I wasn't working I picked him up!] I didn't really take much in of what he was saying, as I was about bursting to tell him, but held it in until we got home. I slipped the card onto his desk as I went past, and he spotted it immediately and looked.... He took a second to take it in, but then he had teary eyes and looked at me and said.... 'cool.' LMAO! I know he was all choked up with emotion as much as I was and 'cool' was all he was able to get out for a while but it was funny! haha.

We then spent the next wee while snuggling on the bed talking about everything and falling in love all the more than ever... awwww! He then started getting the jitters, he HAD to tell SOMEONE (I knew he would, I had to too and have already told a good friend. And all you guys!!) so we headed out to visit one of his friends for a bit, and we're just back now.

Now it feels more real, it's not just ME who's excited now, it's US! WE are having a baby! OMG!!!

I ended up heading straight out the door, I went and found a card [sheesh, they all say "mum to be", there's no "dad to be" ones!!??] and found one that said "you're expecting!" and I crossed out the 'you' and wrote in 'we' so it read "We're expecting!!" and inside it said congratulations or something, but I wrote "YES!!! We really are!! xxoo" and put the test inside.

I picked him up, but I decided at the last second to tuck the card out of sight. DH was happily chatting away about his day on the 10 min drive home [he walked to work this morning but it's a long steep hill to come home, and seeing I wasn't working I picked him up!] I didn't really take much in of what he was saying, as I was about bursting to tell him, but held it in until we got home. I slipped the card onto his desk as I went past, and he spotted it immediately and looked.... He took a second to take it in, but then he had teary eyes and looked at me and said.... 'cool.' LMAO! I know he was all choked up with emotion as much as I was and 'cool' was all he was able to get out for a while but it was funny! haha.

We then spent the next wee while snuggling on the bed talking about everything and falling in love all the more than ever... awwww! He then started getting the jitters, he HAD to tell SOMEONE (I knew he would, I had to too and have already told a good friend. And all you guys!!) so we headed out to visit one of his friends for a bit, and we're just back now.

Now it feels more real, it's not just ME who's excited now, it's US! WE are having a baby! OMG!!!

It sounds like you had quite a fun seeing him all emotional!!

wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

How exciting for you hun :)

I can't wait til it's my turn to get to tell my hubby. What a special way for you to tell him :)

Awwwwwwwww, that's wonderful! Congratulations to you both :happydance:

Congratulations on your BFPs, BrEeZeY, 1st Time and Flyingduster! :flower:

Flyingduster, aww I love the way you told your DH and that you're feeling more in love with each other ;) By the way, I love love love NZ! :)

congrats Flyingduster! Hopefully we will all soon have similar stories! What a great thread.

Hi, just an update, that evil witch found me this morning and gave me some horrible cramps to go with it. Bollocks I say. :(

Good luck to the rest of you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->