February 2011 BFPs Anyone?! {53 Ladies hoping for that Valenitne BFP}{7 BFPs!!!!}

I'll be testing the 8th, if I can wait that long.

Yes add me too, I'll be testing february 8th. Thank you, good luck !!

Hi ladies,

I've been meaning to put a note in here, but at the same time a little apprehensive- if I put down that I'll be testing, then it means I'm expecting a BFP, and if I expect it and it doesn't happen I'll be so disappointed. So I thought I wouldn't put my name down.

It's our second month, and the first month you don't really expect to get a BFP (I hoped for one anyway). But this month it could happen...and wanting it so much makes me scared to be diappointed. But I think I'm ready...I am strong enough to make and raise a baby with my husband, we should be ready for it not to happen until it's time.

So, would you kindly put me down for Testing Feb 7th!

i am nervous bout getting my hopes up too hopefully its our month! fx'd and lads of baby :dust: !!!!

Hi I will be testing around the 19th!

I will be testing February 10th...oh how wonderful if we all could have Valentine surprises!

:dust: TO EVERYONE!!

baby :dust: for u! i see ur ovulation is in 3 days YAY!!! fingers crossed for you hun!

hello all :) Im currently (146 am) on cd 27 of a 26/27 day cycle and month 7 of ttc (hoping 7 is a charm!) I got a big fat inmyface negative cd26 and think i may have my answer, however symptoms seem promising and no sign of af so far:happydance:. Good luck to all of you ladies!

I'm still waiting to get a + OPK??? Has anyone never got one but definitely ovulated? I'm temping too and had a dip today so maybe I will get my + OPK today, I'm on CD 14

just BD everyday haha

and im trying really really really hard not to test!

I didn't test - I'm holding out till Friday, so should be 12dpo (if I O'd when I thought I did). FXed!! Baby dust all round.

Add me please...My birthday is on Valentine's Day I will be testing on the 16th if AF doesnt show first, that would be a great birthday present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->