February 2011 BFPs Anyone?! {53 Ladies hoping for that Valenitne BFP}{7 BFPs!!!!}

I'm still waiting to get a + OPK??? Has anyone never got one but definitely ovulated? I'm temping too and had a dip today so maybe I will get my + OPK today, I'm on CD 14

Ok so my temp dipped even lower today and I "think" I have a + on my OPK, not sure, can anyone take a look in the ovulation gallery and tell me what you think?

i would but i honestly have no idea how they work :p fingers crossed tho!

I need to wait at least a week to test (cause thats how long its gonna take for the ones I ordered from online to come in). Maybe its a good thing though, cause then I can't cave and do one even if I know it's FAR too early, haha.

Hi Ladies,:hi:

I will be testing 2nd of Feb if i can control myself until then. :shrug:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: for all...

I am new to BnB!!

I am TTC for the last 10 months!! I hope to have BFP on the V-day!!

FX for everyone here!!

thanks for the fingers crossed! mine are crossed for everyone here!!! hope this is our lucky month!!!

Wow there are alot of us hoping for BFP in Feb.. Hope we all get them..

Good luck to you all and much :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all

thanks you to lilrojo!!!! i hope we all get our BFP! that would be such a great lil valentines gift!

I got my AF last night so we ready for Feb ^_^

the :witch: just got me today so back to the start again for me and testing on the 23rd feb.. fx for everyone x

Melissa Tanton- Testing Feb 11th . Hoping for that :bfp:
:dust: to all xx

I'll be testing on 19 February and praying for a :bfp: for the first time ever.

Good luck to all you February testers!

ill be testing feb 15th!( if i can wait that long)! feels like cylce 1000000 for me so hopefully this time ill be lucky this time! n hopefully you all will get bfp's aswell!!

Tested yesterday - BFN. Thinking of testing in the morning, but not sure if I should wait or not. Why am I so impatient?!!

i tested yesterday and got a BFN too, im waiting till monday (mite sneak a test Saturday morning as would love to start the weekend with a BFP)

i tested yesterday and got a BFN too, im waiting till monday (mite sneak a test Saturday morning as would love to start the weekend with a BFP)

Im on cd 29 of a usual 26/27 day cycle and also got a bfn yesterday cd28. I feel you girl im so impatiently waiting i want to buy a million tests and take them ALL until i get the answer i want lol still no af for me so fingers crossed for everybody!!!

HI GIRLS!

For those of you testing before Feb 14, if you do get a BFP, will you wait until Valentines Day to tell your OH?

I'm due for AF on the 7th and might hold off testing til later (most unlikely as I'm sure I won't be able to keep myself from testing). But if it is a BFP, I think I might want to wait til V-day to tell my DH. Maybe wrap up the test and give it to him as a present! Hehe. (but again, doubt I'll be able to hold off!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->