February 2011 BFPs Anyone?! {53 Ladies hoping for that Valenitne BFP}{7 BFPs!!!!}

i wont as my hubby HATES valentines day (he hates the idea of buying your OH's love, the fact that the real history behind the day is sad so we wont be celebrating): but o well i dnt think i could keep it anyways :p

HI GIRLS!

For those of you testing before Feb 14, if you do get a BFP, will you wait until Valentines Day to tell your OH?

I'm due for AF on the 7th and might hold off testing til later (most unlikely as I'm sure I won't be able to keep myself from testing). But if it is a BFP, I think I might want to wait til V-day to tell my DH. Maybe wrap up the test and give it to him as a present! Hehe. (but again, doubt I'll be able to hold off!)

If I get my BFP on Feb 8th I might wait till V-Day to tell my DH. I think that would be fun.

Testing 25th Feb!
It seems so long away but my cycle started yesterday! boooooo!

I am on CD14 today and probably will be ovulating tommorrow!! :happydance::happydance:

It seems so long!!

I want it to be this month!! very desperate!!

:dust: to everyone here!!

Add me as a Feb 3rd tester with my buddy Allie please :)

Good luck everyone!
Sending you all some :dust: and hope you all get your :bfp: =D

Hi, we have been NTNP this month so as not to put too much pressure on ourselves as we had a MC in dec,I dont know how regular my period will be this month but if it's my normal cycle then it will be about day 30 so I'm going to allow myself a couple days and test on feb 12th
FX for everyone and lots of:dust:

Tested again this morning - BFN :( Pretty much think I'm out, but if by some miracle next week I'm still waiting for AF, I'll wait till Thursday then take a test.

I love testing but hate getting the wrong answer!!

Tested again this morning - BFN :( Pretty much think I'm out, but if by some miracle next week I'm still waiting for AF, I'll wait till Thursday then take a test.

im testing again monday :p i love testing as well jst really hate the fact of gettn a BFN haha

Hi ladies could I please join? I will be testing Feb 23rd if no AF. I am sending lots of baby dust to all the ladies and FX'ed we all get our BFP's this month!!!!! :thumbup:

UGH! i feel you girl im on cd 30 and bfn this morning :wacko: Im pretty regular with my 26/27 day cycle, my longest being 30 days so im really frustrated lol The only day I was getting any kind of ewcm was cd 20 though so it is possible that i ovulated that late?? hm :/ good luck with you keep us posted!

I have to be ovulating today theoretically..but i dont see any ewcm!!

Though i feel a lil bit wet down there :blush:

Will i be ovulating a day late then?

have no clue (i get cramps when i ovulate thats the only way i know)

i have been having cramps from afternoon, on and off!!

Dont know if this is ovulating symptom..have been having a bloated stomach, tender breasts aswell!!

I wish something good happens!!

did you test today Breezy!!

FX!!

:dust: to all

I'll be testing around Feb 14 too if AF doesn't show itself a few days before that.

baby :dust: to all of us!

i got a BFP this morning!!!! :D fingers crossed for all u ladies!!!! ill keep this thread going and watch u ladies get ur BFPs!

I'm testing on the 7th if no AF. 6 DPO and not feeling any different!

Yay, congrats on your BFP BrEeZeY! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->