February 2013 Love Bugs

Im due in Feb too! Funny thing is, my other two kids birthdays are in Feb! Based off the online calculator, Im due either feb. 1st or Feb. 3rd. Id be funny if we had the baby on the 4th cause thats my daughters birthday (it will be her 5th and shes been dying to be a big sister).. but my husband and his sister share the same birthday...

Anyways, hoping at least the baby is born by Feb. 1st. Hoping for a boy this time around (oldest is a boy right now). Dr. wont see me until June 20th. Im gonna be a nervous wreck until then hoping nothing goes wrong!

I am due either the end of January or beginning of February. After TTC for eight months, we are soooooo excited!!!!

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/bbear690/Photoon29-05-2012at1113.jpg

According to the online tests I am due on the 1st... but I won't know for sure until I meet with my midwife. (Just got BFP yesterday!) Yay!!

Im due in Feb too! Funny thing is, my other two kids birthdays are in Feb! Based off the online calculator, Im due either feb. 1st or Feb. 3rd. Id be funny if we had the baby on the 4th cause thats my daughters birthday (it will be her 5th and shes been dying to be a big sister).. but my husband and his sister share the same birthday...

Anyways, hoping at least the baby is born by Feb. 1st. Hoping for a boy this time around (oldest is a boy right now). Dr. wont see me until June 20th. Im gonna be a nervous wreck until then hoping nothing goes wrong!

I am due either the end of January or beginning of February. After TTC for eight months, we are soooooo excited!!!!

which date would you two like to be on the list for now (can always change it later)?

so neat that some of these due dates are close to family bday's. :)

and, someone asked about how we're feeling - ugh - full blown morning sickness! didn't get it until weeks 5 and 6 the 1st two times, so surprised to get it so early this time around...

how is everyone else feeling? :)

Hmm maybe the 2nd?

I feel tired and achey. I work with little kids and they want to play tag or have me hold them all day, but I don't have much energy at all.

No morning sickness yet, but I was craving cheese and Peanut butter, so that might be a strange food craving.

I feel pretty normal, but COMPLETELY distracted by this new development in my life. I am sure my employer will eventually start to notice...

Thank goodness for this forum because I am going nuts not telling anyone what's happening. :)

The only things I've noticed so far: 1) tender nips, 2) thirsty, 3) frequent urination (from all that water!!) and some heartburn.

I meet with my midwife on Tues, June 5th and then I will know my date for sure. :)

I'm had sickness but not full blowen just feeling ill
And hard burn is the worst its so bad mainly at nigt
And but boobs are still sore...

not feeling great today, think today has been my most uncomfortable so far, and do you knw, i just dont know what to eat!!!

Congrats everyone on our BFPs!!! I guess it's time for me to jump into the trimester boards!!! This is baby #2 for us and due Feb. 3. Still feels unreal. 1st scan will be on June 22, I'll be 8+5. Most prominent symptom is very very sore boobs, they feel fuller but I think that it's just the soreness. I've been tired all day every day. That's about it though! Really want morning sickness to kick in so I can really feel pregnant! With my dd is started at about 6wks and that's the first thing I remember that made me feel really pregnant! I remember it started the morning after we had tacos for dinner, so I made tacos last night in hopes that would trigger the ms!!! lololol! I know I'm a nut!!

:haha: on the tacos

right there with you ladies on feeling sooooooo tired. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Today I'm feeling the rage and I'm not sure why I wanna scream at the computer because I can't read stuff fast enough... It's very odd I'm hoping it doesn't last it's really not a nice feeling

Today I'm feeling the rage and I'm not sure why I wanna scream at the computer because I can't read stuff fast enough... It's very odd I'm hoping it doesn't last it's really not a nice feeling

wow that sounds pretty scary, although the week before my bfp, i was really angry and stressed all the time!!! pregnancy is very strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->