February 2013 Love Bugs

Hello all! :wave:

I'm due Feb 1st-3rd according to the online charts. I'm booked for my first appointment June 25th.

This is number 4 and done for us :) I'm still breastfeeding my last who will be a year old on the 8th. I also have a 10 year old daughter and 3 year old son.

So far I have cramping. This is pretty normal for me. although pretty painful. Not really all that tired, but my allergies are going a bit crazy. I normally have MS but that normally kicks in about 6 weeks.Sore BB but that could be the pregnancy or the nursing or both :) So I'm just sitting back and waiting. I'm still testing too lol I got 50 IC for like $6 a while back and since this is our last I feel like I should use most of them lol

A funny fact, when I started this board I created a name for who I was at the time. I was a mom of two trying for 12 cycles to get my third :) Now Im a mom or soon to be 4! Only took 2 cycles this time :)

I can't wait to get to know all of you! I'm pretty much around all day since Im a stay at home mommy blogger, so if you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask :)

Hello welcome :D......
I'm finding in feeling really tired today

Hi all :)
I am due in the first week of February. I think maybe the 2nd or 3rd. It will be our second child, we have a 1 year old.
Very excited - and still in a bit of shock here!

morning all, i'm awake again!!! I shold still be asleep!!! lol! Got a question, my 2yr old is into climbing and ruff and tumble, and likes to climb on me etc, which means feet and hands push on my stomach. I try to stop him, but he doesn't get why he suddenly can't play. has anyone else got this problem, and is dangerous for baby. Or am i worrying for nothing
hanks in advance.

My little guy was just over 2 when I got pregnant with my daughter. I would just try to explain that there was a baby in my belly, and I would point to my belly button. I also would talk about my tummy like it was the baby. Just telling him that soon he could crawl on mommy again but he doesnt want to hurt his little sister.

Also unless he is drop kicking you ( :) ) you should be ok :) baby is very protected in there :) I would still try to get him to be nice, but let him snuggle with mommy as much as he likes

Dani402 - at the ultrasound clinic they told me they like you to be at least 6 weeks along.

rem_82 - I was wondering the same thing (though it's not a two year old, it's a 25 lb dog!)

i think the earliest scan to see a heartbeat is after the 6 week mark.

I'm due Feb 1st-3rd according to the online charts. I'm booked for my first appointment June 25th.

Hi all :)
I am due in the first week of February. I think maybe the 2nd or 3rd.

welcome, ladies! Which date would you guys like to be on the list for? We can always change it later as your doctors change it, etc. :)

Lets go with the 1t until after I see the doctor and get my first scan :)

Hi everyone, I just found out on Monday that im pregnant with my first.

From the online calculators I think I'm due 3rd feb, im so excited already but I am having really bad nausea all the time and I am really tired!

Called the doctors to make an appointment and was told that the midwife will contact me at the end of the week to arrange a first appointment. It will probably be at 10 weeks or thereabouts. It seems like so long away!

I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant. My EDD is Feb 9th!! Anyone wanna be my bump buddy?? :hugs:

Dani402 - at the ultrasound clinic they told me they like you to be at least 6 weeks along.

Thank you, CountryGirl :) I know I'm WAY early -- pretty dark lines, though, so I'm wondering if perhaps I was pg last month or something and just had my period...? I dunno. Kinda' strange that the lines would be so dark at only 9/10dpo... and af not due 'til June 7th. Mad me super happy, though!

...I also noticed when I was checking CP that there's a bump on my cervix...kinda' in between cervix and back wall of vg...so I'm wondering if I should call and get an appointment to have him look at it ASAP...? What do you all think?

Put me down for the 2nd - I'll update it after I have a dating scan :)

Around about the 4th for me apparently, but will have no idea until scan.

Nice to meet you all - and hey, just think! It'll be lovely and cool outside when we're all swollen and sweatyfaced! :haha:

Thank you, CountryGirl :) I know I'm WAY early -- pretty dark lines, though, so I'm wondering if perhaps I was pg last month or something and just had my period...? I dunno. Kinda' strange that the lines would be so dark at only 9/10dpo... and af not due 'til June 7th. Mad me super happy, though!

...I also noticed when I was checking CP that there's a bump on my cervix...kinda' in between cervix and back wall of vg...so I'm wondering if I should call and get an appointment to have him look at it ASAP...? What do you all think?

It wouldn't hurt to get it checked? I had instant decently dark lines at 12dpo so it's possible either way I guess. How far along would you be if it was from last month?

Around about the 4th for me apparently, but will have no idea until scan.

Nice to meet you all - and hey, just think! It'll be lovely and cool outside when we're all swollen and sweatyfaced! :haha:

I thought that too! I have a few friends pg right now and I don't envy their situation having to be so big this summer!

Is it normal to be STARVING at 4 weeks? I figure I should eat while I can before I start feeling sick...:wacko:

Hey ladies!

I'm cautiously coming to join you all :wave: After 3 recent mc, i'm taking this new pregnancy day by day and even hour by hour!

Got my :bfp: yesterday at 9dpo then the CB Digi gave me my 'pregnant 1-2' this morning at 10dpo.

Like with my DD, i'm pretty symptom free at the mo (a few minor things but nothing too bad) but taking that as a 'good' sign so far. My line on my FR this morning wasn't faint so feeling quite positive!

:dust: to everyone and looking forward to getting to know you all! Congrats on a Fabulous Feb Bump :winkwink:

Almost forgot, i'm due 11th Feb but this will change i'm sure!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->