February 2013 Love Bugs

It is I was thinking I was going crazy.. But rung my sister who just had a baby and she said it happened to her to.... That made me feel better lol I'm hoping it doesn't happen to often lol it's such a strange feeling and not like me at all... And I'm feeling so so bloated.....

How's everyone feeling??

According to the online calculator I'm due on the 5th of feb :) Wohooo can't wait!

Me! Just barely! February 1 is my due date!

I thought I joined this thread but now can't find where I posted... LOL new here.

BFP today. Will see doctor next thursday.
Calculator says due date is 2nd Feb 2013.

welcome, ladies! :) let me know if i missed anyone or misspelled a screen-name. :)

now we've got the 1st week of feb covered - woohoo! :happydance:

Hi,
Thanks so much for this!!. I got my BFP last week and I'm due the 1st feb :) xx

I love my little baby so much already! I bought a little hat and socks as the first thing for our child:)

Has anyone else bought something yet for their little one?

Not me yet I want to tho hehe probably will after I've seen the doctor to make sure everything is going to plan lol....

I'm with niknik, after the scan where I can actually tell it's a baby in there I'll go crazy buying lol but I'm afraid to jinx at this point!

Same lol but I guess most of us feel that way these first few months are hard lol
I can't wait until I look pregnant exciting times

I love my little baby so much already! I bought a little hat and socks as the first thing for our child:)

Has anyone else bought something yet for their little one?

awww! how cute!!! i ordered some black and white board books for the new little one, but for the rest we'll probably wait to see if it is a boy or girl (we won't need much if it is another boy!). :)

I got some Nappies that were on offer... I could resist. Although I'm so so so scared of miscarriage, I hope I've not jinxed it? I didn't buy anything for my first two until 20 weeks! Do I do feel a bit crazy buying now to be honest, lol.

Not sure if morning sickness has kicked in because I always get waves of sickness, lol. But I felt sick all day..??

you know, last pregnancy, someone in my group said that it was bad luck not to go ahead and buy something for the baby - kind of like a build it and they will come mentality. i honestly don't believe buying or not buying will have any impact on a baby's health. :)

True! Maybe I've just got a positive mind set going on as well as sore boobies, all helps :)
X

Feb 11th! ...what's the earliest a dr. will take you in for a first scan?

LOL!! I started buying things while I was still TTC!!! I guess I have that 'build it and they will come' mentality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->