February 2013 Love Bugs

Congrats ladies on finding out! I loved my yellow surprise ladies, I think that was the best way!
My scan is at 11, wandering If she is still a she, lol. Think my husband is secretly hoping she is a he??? Three girls though, would never thunk that would be me, I am lucky :)
I'm also scard, never felt her move really, can count on one hand! And as this is my third and I've just normal size..... Hopin it's the anterior placenta??

Hope you all have a great day x

Jem did you have yellow first? I'm worried bout not bonding by not finding out as really bonded with dd. xx

Sorry everyone is feeling a bit down... I found out my lovely extremely healthy Grandad has bowel cancer... He is having an op in the hope it will all be gone?
So sad, hope we are feel better soon.

As for weight gain I was 8stone 9lb and now I'm 9stone 3.5lb. At this point with my girls I was 9 stone 2- so I'm not worried but its not a nice feeling. Just keep thinking it's the baby because if you wasn't pregnant I'm sure our weights would all be steady!
It's the other end that I hate! I got to 8stone 7lb on my wedding day, six months after having my last baby- so a year ago. I'm worried it wont be east third and last time?

To top my sad post I've bloody got thrush too!!!! God knows how, no sex, cotton underwear.... So itchy! Ha ha

Hope your all doing ok xxx

OMG Jembug I found out yesterday my grandpa has bowel cancer and secondary liver cancer, he had his bowel removed yesterday, to say Im in a state is an understatement :( xxx

Oh that's so sad, I'm really sorry to read that.... What are the next options?
I saw my grandad yesterday and he looked like lost weight? Dot know when his op is, I didn't like to ask. Hope your grandad will be ok!
I know we expect to see out grandparents to die but it's just awful.... Xxx

I didn't find out for my second because Shaun wanted a surprise! He built himself up thinking she was a boy but I just felt that she was a she and she was. So he felt disappointed and I think it was him he didnt bond straight away.
That why I got te scan early so he knew for longer.... Hope I don't offend anyone, it's just that's how my husband feels... He wanted a boy.
We know how lucky we are to have any baby and if this baby is a girl she will be loved so much... Shaun even picked her name Ruby.
Leaving now, hope we are blessed with a third healthy baby.

I think you will bond because the baby is in your tummy and you can feel everything xxx

Hi Jem, good luck. Dont find that offensive as everyone has a preference, it does not mean you love the bub any less but of course people have a preference. My OH wanted another boy but he is coming to terms with the idea of another girl. It does not mean they love them less. Its impossible not to have even a slight preference isn't it.

Sure baby will be fine, I have only felt bub move 3/4 little flutters and scan confirmed high placenta so thats why. Dont worry xx

ohh one more thing. My DD is Ruby and I still LOVE the name, never in 6yrs have I regretted naming her that. Love it so much its a beautiful name :D :D

So sorry to hear about your news mummy!

Waiting for your news jem!!

I can't wait to have my gender scan and I'm going to be very disappointed if for any reason they can't see it properly. I have a girl and a boy so I have no preference but I feel like I'm having another girl.

I am sure they will tell. I have one of each too but part of me is secretly glad Ruby will have a sister too just because I love my sisters xx

Still a girl :) and lovely and healthy! Placenta Is right in the middle so explains reduced
Feeling x

Glad all is well and those sisters are going to love each other. I LOVE having a sister :)

I always wanted a sister, but got stuck with 3 brothers :haha:

I actually don't mind at all if baby is a boy or girl, I have a feeling baby is a boy but will be overjoyed either way x x x

Yep happy either way wriggler, good things about having a boy or a girl really isn't there.

Jem- my mum had 3 girls :D

OH wants a boy, I will happily tell him if this baby is a girl that he should have made more boy spermies :rofl:

Thanks for the laugh :) I may just have to use that on DH. He still wants a boy, but seems to be coming around to the idea it may not be. 8 more days and we could find out!!

Congrats on all the new gender reveals!

Congrats midnite on the girl news. U to Gem. I just cant grt over all the girl babas on this thread may b mine will b a boy so we can get some more boys on this tgread lol. Only 2wks and 6 days till my scan. Ahaaaaar still feels forever away:wacko:

My bump is getting bigger now and sticks rite out front which is how i carried our son. With my DD i kinda went all round and bump was really low and long never stuck out the front so im deffo carrying boyish. Ohhhh i just cant wait to find out but my main concern is baby being healthy :hugs:

Can I join you ladies? We are due 28th February :)

welcome!

PS: Fides can you correct my due date to 9th of February, my doctor has pushed it forward to that date :) Thank you!

got it! :)

Well, I had my 20 week scan today, and we are team :pink:
I am so happy. They said she is completely healthy to so that is an added bonus!!!!

congrats! glad she's healthy

Back from the mw, all good, heard the hb for the 1st time :) not got to see her now until 28 weeks! x

awww, congrats!

I am sorry for the sad rant but really struggling today - lost my dad 10 years ago and I have been holding it together but this morning it just broke. I am so heartbroken my dad won't be here for his first grandchild I just can't even think straight.

:hugs:

Hi all, I had my 20 week scan this morning.

All good with little one, we stayed team yellow so that is the last time that we see baby until he/she is born.

Baby was practicing drinking and sucking it's thumb and apparently was doing somersaults but I didn't feel them.

Such a relief to know that all is well in there!

awww, congrats!

Im team pink!!!
congrats! i thought you were :yellow:, but congrats nonetheless! ;)

I'm team BLUE! Woohoo!

congratulations!

trying to get my freind to join baby and bump and feb love bugs. ive told her how lovely u all are i really hope she joins. :thumbup:

did any of u watch that one born every minute twins and triplets.? i did and i blubbed the whole way through:dohh: darn hormones lol:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->