February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi ladies, haven't been here for a while. Is anyone struggling with pregnancy weight gain? Everytime I see the number increase I freak out, big time. Not sure what to do but it's really stressing me out xx Sorry to be a downer xx

Always have. This is my 6th child and just as with the others I dread stepping on that scale! I get so mad at myself when I gain 4 lbs in 4 weeks and i'm not even half way yet. Pounds go on real easy when you're pregnant. I guess the only way to not put on as much weight is to not take pregnancy as an excuse to eat "for two" when we really only need and extra 300 calories a day. Chose the calories wisely. I have fallen off my Paleo diet to some extent, and crave brownies, cheese, and granola. I'm not a soda drinker so it's still healthy stuff there. It's those stupid kid's school snacks calling my name from the corner of my room (kept in my room only so they remain kid's school snacks and don't get devoured. Unfortunately I am a culprit of dipping into the stash now :cry:)
For the most part it is fruits, veggies, nuts, and meat (chicken, pork, fish) for me. I drink water, almond milk, OJ, and decaf tea. OBGYN appt in 8 days. :nope: stupid scaleis going to get a swift kick I think :haha:

Congratulations again Em!! Definetly girl season, how did R like going to the scan? x

I cant believe it! Ruby loved it and I am glad I took her, I hope she remembers. She is 6 now so she should do!

There was def no winky (much to OH dismay haha he thinks women are hassle :p)

All looked well though! x

Ah, I'm even more convinced I'll have a boy now, just to even things out! Haha!

Eeeeeep! I can't cave!!!! I'm going to stay Team Yellow, but it's sooo hard with everyone finding out. Hehe!

I know same! I want my scan now! and Im convinced Im having a boy with all these pinks. I might as well paint the room blue :)

^ I said the same but goes to show. Boys are cute though, I didnt really mind but whatever way I would have said its what I wanted as thats whats there if you get me. I think my OH is in utter shock haha. He cant cope with more girls!

OH wants a boy, I will happily tell him if this baby is a girl that he should have made more boy spermies :rofl:

My scan's in just over a weeks time, woo woo! I think we're going to find out what we're having. I think we're having a girl but we'll see...

Thanks for sharing with me about weight and my struggles. You guys really helped me to not feel alone. xxx

I think my OH wanted another boy too but tough luck, told him its his sperm that decides as I only have X lmao. He will get over it ;)

How are you all? I have slight back ache today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->